Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahk yer ive only had a warning from them when the place was still legal now its not and i still ride tehre and they just dont botehr anymore only when u ride em on the roads..good luck with the bike hunt and maybe see you around sometime.

cant belive we all the people in south australia that complain there is no where to ride your pittys have shown the lack in interest in a night race meet for fun oh well your guys lost the rest of us will enjoy it

Hey guys. I am saving up for a Pitpro 150XR ATM and would love to come to some of these race meets.

I have been riding for a while now and currently have a Yamaha WR250R '08 model. I'm not the best rider and havnt had much experience with jumping motorbikes so it will make things interesting lol.

BTW, is it true that the track at Port Gawla (spelling?) has re-opened?

Hey guys. I am saving up for a Pitpro 150XR ATM and would love to come to some of these race meets.

I have been riding for a while now and currently have a Yamaha WR250R '08 model. I'm not the best rider and havnt had much experience with jumping motorbikes so it will make things interesting lol.

BTW, is it true that the track at Port Gawla (spelling?) has re-opened?

Not for pit bikes but you can get a ride on the 250. If your gonna race ya pitty keep saving & get something better than a pitpro dude, Unless ya like fixing stuff.;)

Nah I have been to Port Gawla before a few years ago, so I understand its not for pittys. The PitPro is just for fun and a project that I will be making better and more powerful as I ride it.

I have two other bikes for off road (yamaha 250 and 230) that the family shares. The Pitty will my own personal bike :D

Nah I have been to Port Gawla before a few years ago, so I understand its not for pittys. The PitPro is just for fun and a project that I will be making better and more powerful as I ride it.

I have two other bikes for off road (yamaha 250 and 230) that the family shares. The Pitty will my own personal bike :D

lucky i have a property at goolwa (H) haha, but it would be good to find a place around the morphettvale/woodcroft area. me and my cousin ride at the hallet cove quarry, cept cops -_-

im heading down the quarry i reckon today, if ne ones keen to join us ill be on me pitpro (black) keep a loook out for us!

there is a place down at lonsdale, just near the bus depo. it isnt legal and there are a few tracks not huge jumps., good spot for learning but im assuming there are cops

is the track under lights on friday nights at st kilda still go ahead? anyone got any info? i PMd team rat asking about it but havent heard back.. im dying for a ride this weekend!!!

dont think they are riding at the moment with the stat titles be on and all. but sambra are raceing this week end if your interested. it should b a good day some guys from vic coming over. could evan be a good day to watch wif some good racing.

Hey guys, yeah there is 6 of us from Vic, coming to race and check it out.. should be some fun

ne one know how much tis to ride at south coast or at pt adelaide mto crozz tracks?

Latest posts

Back