Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^ just need to get everyone organised then. May be worthwhile after Synergy has got his Blitz sussed.. then there can Blitz battles.. :)

Where bouts is jams? Near Murray Bridge?
Might be keen for a ride and to meet faces!

yeah mate, Jams is the track at Monarto near "Muzza Bizza"... lol..
yeah thought it would be good to get a few locals from MR and organise a meet/greet n ride day. bbq etc, make a day of it, bring families n missuses etc.

hahah thats cool
whats ur name?

name is nick, mid 20's. used to enjoy the fire test area across from onesteel/bhp for ridding back in the day until they decided to build there, do u know if any of the area is still left to ride on?? or hav they demolished it all??

guessing ur name might be dave? lol

hey guys sounds good its actuly for sale and the tracks dont seem to been in that good shape for pittys

Hey seb, we're getting a fair bit of interest shown in a ride day, if your interested in coming along, pm me, i'll give you a few more details as to when, where, how and who... :)

Hopefully it stays open long enough for us to pull off the meet n greet.
So far we have 8 riders confirmed, and a heap of different bikes coming, so it will be an interesting day!!

Synergy - yea names Dave mckeough, used to have evo 3 with plates MAD EVO then 03 wrx with plates MAD REX

yeah still alot of places to ride, its surrounded by scrub hahaha but yes get your point, they building here there and everywhere

who here are from the hills ? im hopeing 2 get a track built soon just got 80 ton and got a mate comeing ova soon who would bee keen for a ride day up in mt barker?

hey guys Anthony is my actual name, give me a msg on my mob 0437240785 if your looking for someone to ride with or get this get together at Jams happening

who here are from the hills ? im hopeing 2 get a track built soon just got 80 ton and got a mate comeing ova soon who would bee keen for a ride day up in mt barker?

Hi mate, i'm from mawson lakes but keen to travel to the hills for a ride. msg me on 0437240785 with the time and place. Available during the week and most weekends

*puts hand up for Mtbarker ride day, help with track building etc etc* :)
haven't seen an actual date anywhere
I'm thinking the 1st weekend of November, but i'm leaving it open at present.. My idea was to PM people, garner support and interest levels, then speak to everyone to find out which date suits everybody, and go from there... :)
Hi mate, i'm from mawson lakes but keen to travel to the hills for a ride. msg me on 0437240785 with the time and place. Available during the week and most weekends

Also keen to meet MR members, make new rider mates, cut a few laps, and bench race bull$hit...

Hmm... I might just start a new thread for this ride day...

Just wondering where abouts exactly are these spots eg adresses etc?, What times are they open and what days?

hey mate me and a couple of my mates would be keen, im in flagstaff hill but my bro lives in mt barker. Are you getting jumps built on the track too? id be keen as for sure

Help!!!!!!!!!!
Whats going on when you cant find a place to ride a stock crf50
accept in your drive way in south australia?????

2010 the year of the ride the back streets at midnight
is this whats mini bike riding has become in south australia????
Has any one got a clue where to go that you dont get killed by a 250cc 2 stroke landing on you?????

whos up for another meet and greet day??? same deal as last time..but some changes to it though... this time i wont be on the other side cursing the little asian kid who assembled my bike, but riding around having a blast...maybe we can do it at JAMS again like Uncle Thump did last year?

Yeah I would be up for one didn't go on Thumps ride was busy with work, but i would defiently keen for this one. Just got a new big bike so dieing to go for a decent ride.

Id be keen on a ride day. Missed the last one unfortunately. I believe JAMS is open again on saturday 20th March.

Latest posts

Back