Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys anyone that lives near mclaren vale or something pm me and you can come down anytime this week im bored out of my brains riding by myself so just give me a pm and we will organize a ride at mine, i got 30 acres, most of it is vines but i got a pretty fun jump set crankin so yeh

hey,, sgoin on im new to this site but been ridin for a while got a new bike today,, 2 things
1 can someone tell me wat street the port adelaide track is on??
n 2 how do i post somthing i got no clue lol
cheers latez
adam

hey,, sgoin on im new to this site but been ridin for a while got a new bike today,, 2 things

Did you get a PitPro 125RR?

And to post something you go to the home page, click on whatever category you want to start a thread in (usually mini chat) and then near the bottom of the page you will see "New Thread" (not the first "new thread" button you will see)

yea i did,, got it today,, ok cheers mate,,
i dono wat one i just seen a whole list of pics of tracks n der were 2 at port adelaide,, i know pelican piont got shut down hell long ago (but can ya still get in) n same with torrens island???
cheers
adam

if anyone is super keen this sunday im having a few mates over at mine, i built a track last weekend and its a full size pitbike track acctual awsome i love it. so come pm me if your keen!

anybody know of any spots in south australia where you can camp out and ride and not get in trouble with the law???

anybody know of any spots in south australia where you can camp out and ride and not get in trouble with the law???

at monarto b4 the mx track there is a trail that leads from calligton to murraybridge then as you get to monarto zoo turn left and follow the trail either side of the old rail line and that will take you to palmer anywhere along there you should be fine i ride this trail atleast 4 times a week and have never had any trouble and we have around 8 bikes aweek go past the house on this trail aswell

ive tried, cant follow the directions..... More info :)

ive tried, cant follow the directions..... More info :)

do a search for monarto zoo location if you can
now head to adelaide and you will see a unused railline some 400m past zoo entrance turn right and follow trainline
if u need pm me ill give u my number arrange a meet and ill show you the trail im hanging to go camping with the bikes but not much point when the best place you know of is ur front yard

is it a dirt road and how far do you have to go down it before you can park and get the bikes out and are the cars safe there?

Latest posts

Back