Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I ride there just sein if anyone else on here rides there. Been there a heap of times never had cops rock up.

ey new to this brought a pitty live in strathalbyn and dnt know any places to ride any1 got any private tracks close ?

the refuse dump at morgan is a mad moto spot. There is a old unused quarry. Mad for launching out the side of.

hey, theres one just out of tailem bend next to the dump. pretty good track, has a bit of everything there like rocks sand and hard dirt. good jumps too... $5 bucks for a pittie and its open everyday. they have a website called Dirt Ryppers - Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Track Hire - Tailem Bend mosto f the info is wrong on the website though. i wouldnt camp there... pretty much a dump but stillgood for a day of solid riding!

Hey All,
I have just started to ride dirt bikes again after years not riding. I grew up in Seaford that where i use to ride (where the High School and Gym is) Now i live at Marion and looking for places to ride with mates.
Just wanted to give you all huge props for having such a good forum this thread in particular...
Im so stoked to see the amount of people posting places to ride on here , you do not know how long ive been looking for this..Also huge thanks to Geezus for the T-Bones in victor place really been wanting to know more about this place.
There is so many of us in S.A that are in the No-where to ride at the moment, but this helps alot. Looking forward to chatting to you guys and stuff , riding maybe...
Take it easy

I just found this website. I have not contacted any1 about riding there but will do soon. its gawler mcc. i didnt know there was a track out this way. Gawler Motorcycle Club

yeah morgan is siiick.,.. went riding there a couple of weeks ago..

Tailem bend motor sport park is now doing motard days there. Ive been twice now and have loved it. If you cant find dirt places to ride come to the clean side.
Slicks and protective gear and you good to go.

went to JAMs on the weekend again and there was some absolute derro's runnin it. the other guy who has been there in the past was much better. we had guys going round the parking area where its meant to be walking pace doing like 80km/h with no helmets or gear on crf250s and being absolute idiots. its not about them coming off but where they were riding its really easy to hit people when your going slow and careful let alone what they were doing. will not be going back there again, sticking to pt gawler; much better tracks, better managed, but further away and more expensive to ride.
also the tracks are jams arn't really all the suited to minis, its just whoops,whoops,whoops, whoops, corner, whoop,whoops, whoops, corner whoops whoops, whoops, corner. and im not even exaggerating. its also really sandy.
/ends rant
pt gawler is nice this time of year :)

went to JAMs on the weekend again and there was some absolute derro's runnin it. the other guy who has been there in the past was much better. we had guys going round the parking area where its meant to be walking pace doing like 80km/h with no helmets or gear on crf250s and being absolute idiots. its not about them coming off but where they were riding its really easy to hit people when your going slow and careful let alone what they were doing. will not be going back there again, sticking to pt gawler; much better tracks, better managed, but further away and more expensive to ride.
also the tracks are jams arn't really all the suited to minis, its just whoops,whoops,whoops, whoops, corner, whoop,whoops, whoops, corner whoops whoops, whoops, corner. and im not even exaggerating. its also really sandy.
/ends rant
pt gawler is nice this time of year :)

how many were there ??? i guess 4
if its the same guys they road past my place and you could just tell by the sound of the bikes that they didnt seem to have a clue

Hi,
I live near Victor Harbor and was wondering if there is any public tracks that I can ride at?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back