Sam93's Motard build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Idea matt :) Thanks bud. Ive only ridden my crappy forks then shivers on tard lol. the worst and the best.

I vote for Hornets or black labels... I also ditched my fat bars so if you want the adapters they are yours at cost :)

Build is looking schmick as Sammy, get it done so we can race (also, get yourself an OKO!) :D

Dont like fastace? And how much for the fat bar clamps? :) You going to south morang this saturday before warnambool?

I know cant wait to go down get the rest of the parts and hit up the track!!

Dont like fastace? And how much for the fat bar clamps? :) You going to south morang this saturday before warnambool?

Got nothing against Fastace, just like the look of the other forks better ;)

Not sure if I'll be at Morang, will need a lift and not sure what time Pete will be down as he is crashing at my place...

$25 ok for the clamps? I can bring them to Warrnambool :)

SOLD!! $25 is all good what bars you running now? and do you want to sell your other fat bars?

Im not sure if I'll be at warrnambool or not I have a nasty throat and chest infection dont reeally want to spend all the money of going their if its going to be crap anyway. Money can be spent on better things...

I got a suit to :) yay.

I think Pete said he was leaving a day earlier so he could go to Morang.
I have a full trailer and car.
Tristan, Dave, Sam, Dad and myself.

Love to have had your bike ready Sam, and it really coming together. I'm glad you have taken on board so much advise and not rushed things just to get riding. This is a good tard build!

Thanks Dave! :)

What time do you want me to get dropped at your house on saturday for south morang? Ill probably drop into braaaap before and grab a few things :)

Sweet as, I'll talk to Pete about what he wants to do... I might give Morang a miss and let Pete stop there on his way in though (depending on when he's looking to arrive) :)

Sam, the bars are your too if you want them, I've sent you a PM :D

I'm running gen-yew-ine Atomik bars!

So what was wrong with the fat bars?

And im sure I'll be able to pick up the clamps soonish ill nag mum :p

I felt like I was about to fall over the front of the bike when I went dirt riding with them and they're a little wide (you could trim them, but I CBF).

I want to get the bike sorted where the only thing I need to swap between dirt/tard is the wheels... Plus, I'm hoping that the guys decide to eat some concrete so we can start adding dirt loops to motard ;)

Yeah I thought they would have that feel with dirt, doesnt matter for me mine is strickly motard will not touch dirt unless their is a dirt section on a motard track :p

Yeah I thought they would have that feel with dirt, doesnt matter for me mine is strickly motard will not touch dirt unless their is a dirt section on a motard track :p

Ah, nice... Might help you out being a touch shorter than me too ;)

Am I shorter than you? Im just 6 foot like 20mm over lol. How tall are you?

Latest posts

Back