Sam93's Motard build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm maybe another converted? Lol

Lol hopefully mini :D I got Matt converted if I could get another done that would be good the more the better motard will take over!! :lsvader:

And atomik boy it was on Ebay ill find the link and write up a review for it sometime tonight for you ;)

Yeah well imagen hitting that corner about 4 times faster screeming around it with the bike leant right over? much much better :p

Come ride mine when its done :p

UPDATE:
I went and got a 44mm Uni Filter its the angled job.
Also got some tube for the catch can and used fuel line so its all hooked up now :)
Heres a pic:
IMG_0246.jpg

Going to try to head down to motorbike city this weekend and get a big bore pipe :D
Got heaps of goodies to come!! stay tuned.

UPDATE!!
Went down today and bought myself a big bore pipe, thank god they had the one to match my YX. I run the weird pipe that has a short flange instead of the long one.
Pics:
IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Finally got to run the bike today after the new top end rebuild. Runs great and kinda stoked about the carby. Stock tune seems pretty spot on, just have to do a plug read. But it starts pretty well I can rev to redline with wot in about 2 seconds :p and no dead spots at all. So hopefully the plug is nice coffee brown...

What do you think about it with the pipe?

Also working on a bracket mount for the catch can breather set up. I have a Nissan Skyline catch can breather that im using. Im mounting it off the rear seat mount, should look pretty good once its done. Not sure on the blue though think that I might sand it back or paint it black....
Pics will be up tomorrow...

I'm going to shorten the oil cooler lines now that I know how short I can do them I will take a picture tomorrow with the breather filter....

Last edited:
Yeah already tried that with the iphone! didnt go so well haha it sounds like a big block V8 with a huge ass super charger. Might ask my brother to bring his good video camera when he comes around to drop off the cnc bar ends i got him to modify :)

i just love how its a clean and simple bike without all these fancy colours

Pipe looks great man, should all be up and running for the day at the new track coming up :)

You should ditch the standard kicker... I have a RevMX one that I was going to send back up to Mattbombers, perhaps you can work something out with him ;)

Hey krazed hopefully it will be ready! I'm pushing for it I sent you a text about the Fat bar clamps also need to ask a favor...If I could please borrow your front brake for the day so that I can ride because I dont want to custom fab a front brake for one day as im buying new forks :)

But yes I will take that kick starter off your hands as well and I will sort out something with Matt I want a good kick starter hopefully it will fit my engine...

FORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
What to do? I'm considering either Fastace As-01's or DNM M200's (hornets) I'm not sure which ones to get im kind of leaning towards fastace but they only come in gold (from the company which I want to purchase them from) and the DNM come in black which looks so much better and would really make my build look tuff. Has anyone had experiance with these forks in motard?

Thanks,
Sam93.

Hey krazed hopefully it will be ready! I'm pushing for it I sent you a text about the Fat bar clamps also need to ask a favor...If I could please borrow your front brake for the day so that I can ride because I dont want to custom fab a front brake for one day as im buying new forks :)

But yes I will take that kick starter off your hands as well and I will sort out something with Matt I want a good kick starter hopefully it will fit my engine...

FORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
What to do? I'm considering either Fastace As-01's or DNM M200's (hornets) I'm not sure which ones to get im kind of leaning towards fastace but they only come in gold (from the company which I want to purchase them from) and the DNM come in black which looks so much better and would really make my build look tuff. Has anyone had experiance with these forks in motard?

Thanks,
Sam93.

Yeah, you can grab the brakes as long as no one will be riding my bike... we'll need to swap disks too as otherwise you'll need to re-bed my pads to suit your disk (and I'll need to do the same afterwards) ;)

Measure your kick start shaft (hopefully it's not the same as mine)... I was going to post the clamps, but if you need brakes and the kicker too then we'll need to sort something out (ie, more postage money or pick up). PM me and we'll sort something out; I might be persuaded to come for a ride down your way and help you tinker on your bike :)

Ask Londin about the DNM forks as they are standard fare on the RevMX :)

Got the cnc fat bar clamps today thanks to krazed, so we put them on and the bars still have to adjust the stuff on the bars though will do it tomorrow.

I will get some better pics tomorrow Iphone doesnt take great pics in the dark...
IMG_0275.jpg

Got lots to do for this weekend going to have to get stuck into it hardcore tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back