Schweppes to distribute Monster in Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we dont even get the water range. makes me wonder if we will even get monster

we dont even get the water range. makes me wonder if we will even get monster

I wouldn't stress dude. It took AGES for me to get it in Melbourne. Then all of a sudden they all seemed to come out all at once and at heaps more places.

I'm just hoping Coles get all the new ones in so you can get them cheaper.

anyone manage to find it in wollongong or southcoast area yet??

we dont get the purple rockstar in WA only original,orange and suger free i think.

hey mate i'm in mandurah and i can get the green and purple ones here..and the water drinks to..i haven't seen it yet..keen to try it though..see what all the fuss is over

i went down to the local shops today. found nothing yet. has anyone managed to find monster in Melbourne/Victoria?

who remembers the other coloured fantas? why is it you cant find something when you really have a craving for it? stupid GF's that go to america and send photos KNOWING how much anguish it will cause:mad:

keen on finding monster aye
anyone found it in illawarra/south coast region yet?

A small shop in the city sells rockstar in 750 ML cans, there pretty sick. They can be reused because they have a screw top, heaps of the kids at uni use em as drink bottles, i put fuel in mine now. .

Just thought id make a note i overtook the Monster Energy Van on Sat when i was heading up to the Enduro.....the Dude driving the van was drinking a can....we tried to get him to give us some cans.....he just waved at us though and kept driving......The Van looks pretty trick i must say....!!

ive been keepin my eye out and havent seen anything?

:S

they have stoped bringing it in to australia because it has to many ingredent.
well thats what ive heard
have us had the purple or green rockstar??

so they brang it in for like a month and a half:S
and to barely any shops
thats fair pointless

well that sucksss.

double strength rockstar remains my fav!haha

i had the purple rockstar the other day , tasted like crap! like medicinee

i still would choose V over anything :)..

Latest posts

Back