Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that is a sweet set of photos. That one 3 up from here is the best. Might have to start that photo comp again me thinks (+someone just mentioned it a little while ago) Definitely the best 50 track in Aus now :)
Thanks timeeh :) , Yeah i like that shot heaps too. Getin bit of air hehe
Banner looks sweet
Thanks for giveing me finish line banner idea :) . Works out heaps cool!!

Dead set awesome Shearer!!

Think we will need to get one of those banners of Holeshot for the site.

When is this years muster going to be? Might have to make the trek up I reckon. :)
Cool thanks for Great feed back motoman! :)
I have bean trying to score holeshot hero banner for me self hehe. Miniriders Banner be sweet too. Give track that real race track feal about it haveing heap sponcer banners around :)

Waiting for weather to cool down bit, organise have few mates for some riding then be good.

very nice track looks sick
Had thought in back of mind! that maybe finish line banner was going to far!. But thought to me self it be cool! . Turned out way better then planning :) :)

well done alot of hard work is paying off mate without doubt the best track set up i have seen
Wow :) Thanks newy50n.
Means alot comeing from you as You pot so much time & money into your track!. Cheers mate!!! ;)

View from loader working on me track!
bannerntrackbuildn7_zps13d0e059.jpg

New berms pot in , on main mx track! . makes for more room around start gate area n makes track that bit tighter for midsize bikes :)
bannerntrackbuildn5_zps0b9e29d1.jpg

^^^ thanks fellas :)
Im excited too , Hope to do heap more to me main track so ride me klx on there is the plan :)

Made more room behind starting gate, So pot pit tent up there for shade. Be of the track aswell as now main mx track go's past it n turns left behind then go's into right hand bowl turn.

Startinggate3_zps60aaa37e.jpg

With more room behind gate could run dummy grid if got more then 10 bikes lined up :)

Be heaps of fun lined up with 9 others all on stock 50s hehe

Had few people askn about how startn gate works, so thought id post up couple pictures
Startinggate5_zps7c06fc32.jpg

thats in the middle, 5 gates ethere side of this.
Designd to pick up pipe thats lay'n down lift up until tooth thing catch's n holds gates up
like so in next pic. then useing hand got on lever with tooth on it lift up n all gates drop down, Easy simple n works heaps good!!
Startinggate_zps17bf1d69.jpg

Top stuff shearer, sometimes the simple ways are what works best mate, well done

works as self pennelizing gates to so if you try n get up on gate n get hung up! all the others drop sweet.

Bought marine Amp & power supply. Use on me track for some music in between moto's hehe.
SAM_2458_zpsd9c2716e.jpg

Also bought Some extra speakers of ebay. Water proof out door garden speckers 150w
SAM_2456_zps1b2277d5.jpg

Mounted Amp up under onto iron bark slabs. Being marine amp planing to leave it there wired up to speakers
SAM_2459_zpsf1de7082.jpg

Use RCA cords to plug mp3 player into one channel , PA system into the other channel.
So there for have two speckers each! :) was plan anyhow

Also pot shelf onto rail up on viewing area officials lol.
SAM_2460_zps05368701.jpg

Got me sony mp3 player up there so got place to pot it, n work out watt music to pot on! Sweet!

Just zip tied vhf box for wireless mic's to fence.
SAM_2462_zps59229d72.jpg

Latest posts

Back