Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got 6 hoodies. As they wear way more expenise (made in china still) :( still neat like the color's .
The 30 singlets got are made in Australia :) ,Top gun shearing supplies Perth WA.
Took the screen printing place took 7 weeks to print them :( , one word in smile winkie face woundn't be that hard you think!

Thanks for offer nick! :) . Main idea was to be like momento from track days at shearer's. Not shore if anyone wount to pay me anything for them! .I wear singlets shearing everyday at work so i be useing my share haha.

Had Great brithday party yesterday ;) Had 11 stocka's over and we cuting laps was So much! Fun.
Field was pack'd with talent , with mini mullisha #722 taken stock class win :) Thanks So much for everyboby that made my brithday So much fun!
So Pictures of action

Brett taking the WIN! style'n. Well done champ!

Glad had safe trip home :), great to catch up again for shore!. Showing us how its done!

Check this holeshot!! Did it all day this man!. I Got push'd wide haha

thanx geoff its always nice coming out to see u and ur family and all ur mates and also having bretto down was awesome makes for fun weekend and yeh i got my holeshots down and bretto is still the man on stocker he has some serious skills on bike

heres my 1st little bit of footage , i need top find a new way to load my vids up to y/tube as 5 min vid takes a day to load :(
This just bit of prac on my 88 before 10 open class
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2HBFpmBw51k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks cool vid man! 10m that last table top jump , cleared her no worry's
Any footage of me in front of you? lol. That be hard to come by as you Was out front most of time. :)

Awesome Bretto, i was gonna put up my footage at some point, but seeing you clear the tabletop on a 88... I reckon i was pushing it on a 184...so yea, i keep my footage to myself...

Awesome Bretto, i was gonna put up my footage at some point, but seeing you clear the tabletop on a 88... I reckon i was pushing it on a 184...so yea, i keep my footage to myself...

Don't be a skirt Timmeh. I chuck all mine up and their all laughable! :)

Yep show us the lap Timmy!!!!!!

That was wicked to watch Bretto. Your a dead set freak on a mini. Eat some cheese burgers to give the other fella's a chance. haha

One day I will get up there Shearer I can tell you that.

^^ Wow MAN!!! That was so awesome! to watch :) , That was best race of the day for me , and got all the action on gopro! :)
To see you like 2nd last around 1st turn ,Playing catch up!. Inside outside Good stuff. Evan had a lap'er get in the way 2.40 , to help you get into 2nd place. Bit of tap 2.58 to pot you off track! haha i was watching from behind , member thinking YES i got ya back! only way i catch you brett , POt on awesome show of SKILL! battling rubbing bars ,keepd it good and clean hole time! Your champ in my book :)

Last edited:
Haha love the block pass at 3:00! :p who was old stretch out in front? Dudes got some real speed to fend off Bretto.

Much prefer the chesty to the helmet cam dude!

Last edited:
Wow mate, that was awesome to watch :) Here is the footage of me riding like a girl on the big track...Cause everyone needs to see how it's not done :p
[video=youtube;z7WGmF5BlUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7WGmF5BlUg[/video]
this is the 12" open from earlier this year.

Latest posts

Back