Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That a boy Tim! :)

I don't see what the big fuss was, that was great! The shadows kinda looked like there was a gigantic grass hopper on you're bike, but other than that it was sweet!

Last edited:
That a boy Tim! :)

I don't see what the big fuss was, that was great! The shadows kinda looked like there was a gigantic grass hopper on you bike, but other than that it was sweet!

Greyhound and a basketball has been mentioned before ;) If i remeber tonight i'll put up one of the 88 class.

Yep show us the lap Timmy!!!!!!

That was wicked to watch Bretto. Your a dead set freak on a mini. Eat some cheese burgers to give the other fella's a chance. haha

One day I will get up there Shearer I can tell you that.
Yeah tim going good on his hot laps.
yeah its like :hail: when brett turns up to shearer's. Pleasure to have around! such a great guy aswell.
Have road trip up from vic with few fellas you have a ball id say nick :)
Haha love the block pass at 3:00! :p who was old stretch out in front? Dudes got some real speed to fend off Bretto.
Much prefer the chesty to the helmet cam dude!
Im on the yellow 10" bike with red gear. other fella me n brett battling with was jake on bretts 88. Pecka check'd out on his 10" we all battling for 2nd place!. Was must fun race of the day for me :)

haha you right there timmy
Heres a bit of the fella on his boys ktm , i had a go on this aswell was a blast
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MmzU_RVU4ZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here's some of my go pro footage from ten inch, i think round 2

[video=youtube;Ksu6YkEUc7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksu6YkEUc7c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
bretto sorry nah i didnt i only got that plus some lil bits here there of guys which il put into a video later

A pic iv'e been meaning to put up for a while, this is my sis showing how not to enter the tunnel at Shearers... She pulled off the same move though lap after lap, reckon it was only an inch to go b4 her head hit...
randa.png

Seam'd to work for her tim! Running way wide on berm holding momentum! where left boot is be main outside line!. looking forward to next time can come out riding :)

Glad you enjoyed checking out me thread 1st50.. We have so much fun playing around riding with buddies :)

Had Heap mates over today, so battle'd bars all day was great! :)

Mr frazer Calling the Raceing as he it happens!!

Last edited:
Had 3 girl's over riding :) They had so much Fun! Us boy's enjoy watching the boys ride ;)

i'm so jealous every time i look at this thread ! lol
Have to come vist craig :)
Go in running race in girls class hehe, funny as boys poting big ones in. Linc got hole shot on foot!!! haha

Last edited:
Had Line up of Kawasaki's at me track! They say midsize is the best! size.

Latest posts

Back