Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
006-2.jpg

Heres a pic of my beast, definatly wont be doing this again, hope everyone likes it as much as me. Will look for better pic as this was the first i found already uploaded.. 50 nuts

Now thats a real car. Is it a genuine walky?

Now thats a real car. Is it a genuine walky?

Thanks mate.
Yeah its genuine, just another project now that ive pulled apart & dragged the resto along well over 5years all because of these little bikes i got hooked on. lol. 50 nuts

:eek: Thats sic!, Would love to make a buggy like that...
did he made it from scratch?

he bought it originally, but it was no wear near as good as what it is now, it never had suspension when he got it and just recently customized all the exhaust system, put the harness in as a fella got chucked out and the buggy broke his leg:eek:

hehe
anyone top a supercharged VS SS commodore
supercharged runnin 14 psi
with about 850 horses at the wheels
850hp @ wheels?? That would be nearly 950hp at flywheel... 450-500hp @ wheels i'd believe...
5litre with only 14psi???...
GTAutosound drift R34 is running a 6L LS2 Twin Turbo at nearly 20psi, stand alone management etc and is getting around the same power....
pics and dyno sheet or ban!! ha ha :p it's possible, but doubtful...
I shall attempt to "beat you"... pfft...

The Staff Car. (tall skinny girl not included)
aristopics008.jpg

aristopics002.jpg

The new "Team Rig Bike Transporter"... *giggle*
87 Mitsi Triton..
IMAG0198.jpg

Figure I SHOULD throw up a pic of the bike actually IN the car eh..
090820091270.jpg

090820091272.jpg

090820091271.jpg

oh and I seen this on my travels the other day.....
PIMPIN!
100820091276.jpg

100820091278.jpg

Interesting use of tie-downs there Fools... he he... I may be wrong, but i think that van has been lowered.... ??? ^^^^^

hahaha, yeh push came to shove and I unfortunatly took all my usual tiedowns out the other day, this was a last minute ride so just grabbed what was available.. thus being not much!

The van.. I went past and first thought it was jacked up under the front wheels.. was :O to see it wasnt!! lol.

the van probly has airbags so it can drop down and unload the bikes or whatever, if it doesn't it'll just scrape everywhere

Last edited:
nah i still reckon it has a dr650 in the back. bet it has a flux capacitor too.. :D

for people with vans that get air bags to lower it to get there bikes out easier .... are absalute pussies lol its so damn easy to get a bike in and out of them .. but it does look pimpin

for the money it costs to airbag a van, one would hope it's not to get their bikes out... one would hope it's to pursue skirt, and the such.... :D

Hows this for a van...and Yes ! It DOES carry a bike around, its not mine its
davey spades, a local mx kid from around sydney, pretty radcore !

gotta love the cadi lights

Attachments

• spades.jpg
    spades.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
wouldnt think its a neon.... my vote goes for a number plate light.....which is part of the RWC(blue slip)

fwiw these are meant to be YOUR cars ;) but kudos to the van man!

just thought you guys might wanna see the interior of that van.. well what it used to look like anyways. last time i saw it the interior had been stripped so it might have changed. not the PS3.
the dash is pretty insane too but i dont have any pics of that.
without a doubt the baddest van in aus :cool:

Attachments

• MM08-111.jpg
    MM08-111.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 42
  • MM08-112.jpg
    MM08-112.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back