Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9" of OVERALL lift I reckon could be managed... would love some video if you got it buddy! looks like a weapon :D

pretty cool JML, was it the original 6cyl engine? 3speed or 4? The doors I THINK are a factory half cut.. had a mate years ago who had the same (6cyl, 3 spd, half doors(same style))

If you sold it last week wouldnt it be your 'EX RIDE' lol...
hey foolsp33d sorry for the late post is was 4 speed orginal six cylinder i cut the doors down some years ago the body was rust repaired and repainted 8 months ago with all new trim work and stainless bolt with home made rubber seals a lot of work

For those that havent seen my car before.... :D

nice ride DBC but I wouldn't want a shiny new hilux with low profiles, I'd be worrying too much about scratching the damn thing when I go up bush

you might have seen my vs ute when I was at the quarry that time, smashed to the s#!thouse :eek:

For those that havent seen my car before.... :D

Nice ride DBC...Just needa replace those low profiles with some mud tyres..replace the rims with some black sunrayisers and get a snorkel and some spottys and ur set :p

where are the Betty Boop seat covers, and playboy bunny stickers McDBC?....

.....so what you're saying is that you're high maintenance?.... ba ha hah a

Not the current bike transport, (it used to be) Just another project of mine

P7200581.jpg

Shot showing side view. I have stripped the independant suspension off the front, starting with bare chassis rails to build it to my specs. Have yet to build the rear suspension or find out what lift i've ended up with but somewhere in 8-10"s would be realistic. With a track gain of 9 1/2" Running on 38" Mickey Tompson MTZ's
It runs an EFI 355 stroker With a few little goodies.

P1010016.jpg

Latest posts

Back