Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my ride i jus sold it this week :(

Attachments

• !B()Mv7gBGk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBKeBcofBG!~~_12.jpg
    !B()Mv7gBGk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBKeBcofBG!~~_12.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 15
pretty cool JML, was it the original 6cyl engine? 3speed or 4? The doors I THINK are a factory half cut.. had a mate years ago who had the same (6cyl, 3 spd, half doors(same style))

If you sold it last week wouldnt it be your 'EX RIDE' lol...

here is my ride i jus sold it this week :(

There is one of these in the trading post atm and they are claiming 500HP:eek: and it runs a 8.98 quarter running on NOS $32,000 tho.

sorry for the bad iphone pic, heres my garage, evo 6, 07 gsxr750 and atomik nitrous 150.
the evo has a 20g tomei turbo, upgraded cooler,exhaust,aquamist methanol injection kit, kelford 272 cams, cam gears, running 30psi boost, upgraded ECU self tuned. should run low/mid 11's in the 1/4 mile.

Last edited:
holy heck!! nice collection mate! how'd an atomik end up in there though :p

haha.. it's not too bad the atomik really, I haven't had any problems so far and it looks well built. maybe the 09 models are different? All the nuts are nyloc so they shouldn't fall off. Even if I have to fix it, probably a good thing, atomiks easier/cheaper to work on than the other two :)

haha yeah your right, the 09 atomiks dont seem to be too bad, it was just funny seeing it lined up next to a gixxer and an evo :O !

Xrad_Hitch-Rack_M1_Bike.gif

Xrad_Hitch-Rack_M3_Bike.gif

pretty cool looking..there was some one selling these a while back.

i have a black one of them for my motovert but they hit the ground to much and the car is a honda odessy havent got a photo

Fark that Lux looks Sik Mitch!!! How much did it end up costing you???

Some Sweet Rides on here as well :)

Haha, better get myself a ute/van soon!!!

any other pics fo the lowlux? still runnin the 22r?? I think I seen this around the moorabbin area a while ago...

I had one of these.. although I had a cab chassis..
I got pulled over goin down the Greensy bypass.. I was doing about 130.. this is a BASIC quote of how it went down:

COP: ''Do you know how fast you were going!?"
ME: ''Yeh, about the speed limit''
COP: ''Bullshit, we were doin 160 just to catch you!''
ME: ''Really!?? so... you been following me for a while then!''
ME: ''im presuming you have a detected speed to show me?!''
COP: ''um...ahh....is this shit box even registered??''
ME':'Yeah this 'shitbox' is... 12 months.. paid last week :D !''
COP: ''hmmmmmmmmm', get out of here..''
ME: "done deal, Have a lovely Night Officer.... ya moron!''

i will chuck a couple more pics if yas wana see more??
@ foolspeed
hahaha niiice work what an idiot..

yeh man, more the merrier!! Man, wallan has grown from what it used to be eh! YEARS ago my relos owned a milkbar directly across from the railway station, next door to the pub.... thems were the days.. lol..

new here but just some of my toys

DSC_0126.jpg

Rf900r manta ray, limited edition(80 built) show room condition low k's

WR1.jpg

99 WR400, totaly rebuilt with just about every extra u can get. goes hard and suprises more than a few of the later bigger bikes

DSCF3308.jpg

DSCF3295.jpg

Dec08-0002.jpg

the monster!! 2 inch body lift,9 ich suspension lift, custom gearbox,bar work,disc brakes all round,microtech LT10 ecu with dash contols running the Subaru turbo donk :eek:) way way to much money but its more than worth it

steff...

yeh man, more the merrier!! Man, wallan has grown from what it used to be eh! YEARS ago my relos owned a milkbar directly across from the railway station, next door to the pub.... thems were the days.. lol..

oh man your not wrong. i move in 10 years ago and to see the difference now. phhooaa..
we were like the only house in the whole area now they are subdividing everywhere..

Latest posts

Back