Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol nah got a loan from parents, ive paid back $10g already in the last 2 years from working. i didnt pay that much for the bikes couse i get cost price sponser give me bike things cost prive lol.

Hilux2.jpg

thats my pas car.. that pic isnt actually his car exactly, just the same model, he takes me to the track in it.. He also has like a 1970's or 80's Holden ute.. Its awesome, V8 sounds like a monster but runs like complete shit

Hilux2.jpg

thats my pas car.. that pic isnt actually his car exactly, just the same model, he takes me to the track in it.. He also has like a 1970's or 80's Holden ute.. Its awesome, V8 sounds like a monster but runs like complete shit

how big is the v8?
i'll tr get a pic of mi dad's valiant next time im down at the airport but it doesn't look 2 good at the moment, need new paint and panels and stuff...

pascal.... why the hell are you always at the airport??:confused:

as for my ride.. im looking for a 1990-2000 toyota hilux RN90R to put on bags and slap some nice 20's on... then later on will come engine work... thatd should haul my bikes around pretty well...:D

pascal.... why the hell are you always at the airport??:confused:

cos dad's plane's down their so we keep dad's valiant in the same hangar and half the time mi bike is down there...

Yeahah first ever photo taken of me Pajero. Hope u all get jealous:rolleyes:
Only done 386,495kms since new(had new motor 120,000kms ago)
Picture015.jpg

Yeahah first ever photo taken of me Pajero. Hope u all get jealous:rolleyes:
Only done 386,495kms since new(had new motor 120,000kms ago)
Picture015.jpg

Lol.. almost jealous!

things to do: lockers(min front), muddies(at least a 33), soft top conversion, winch, UHF, Transfer gears, yada yada yada.. Apperently the magna EFI motors are a simple fit and produce a good output...

Looks good mate! what are your plans?? is it to be a Daily Driver or a Trail Rig? Comp worthy?!

more pics when you get the chance!!

LOL none of the above.If I didnt live in queensland than there is no way it would be registered:D . The picture was of its good side. You dont wanna see the drivers side. If I lived on a property then this would make a wicked bush-basher.
I once jumped it over a 2metre wide trench so i could steal a battery from a dump after my alternator shat itself whilst driving at night with 300km still left to get home. It woulda killed my old 4x4 courier but this thing just soaked it up.
Motor is only a Gem engine 4G54. 2.4 litre petrol. Went real hard for 1st
50 000kms but need new rings now.

no pics atm, but 4x4 92 triton 4 door ute. old mans spare car, use it when i need it. otherwise be a bit hard taking me bike on a 250cc cruiser.

has good enough off road tires. handles great runs great over 350,000 and only done a clutch.

otherwise might get an old kingswood ute.

I LOVE UR NUMBER PLATES lol [YEP-22s] thats great man love the car even more

one top navara man,

ive seen it some place before but i cant remember i havnt seen you driving cause im not in nsw maybe a website or forum???

C-TOWN that is sweeter then candy. Shits all over the lo-luxs getting around(and Pajero's). Mega fuggin jealous.
PitProAKAPooPusher.jpg

Latest posts

Back