Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C-TOWN that is sweeter then candy. Shits all over the lo-luxs getting around(and Pajero's). Mega fuggin jealous.

Good way to destroy a perfectly good 4wd... Not my cup'o'tea but if that is what tickles your fancy....

personally i dont see the point of 50k for a ute that is still at the end of the day a navara twin cab..... trippy paint and bling rims ro not... but hey.. if you like it! :D

50k.. now that would make one sweet zuki!! :rolleyes:

you are so from the old skool sp33d, you sound like my old man lol

yes it is just a Navara duely but one of the good 1's

Granted foolsp33d it will probably never see dirt but the bling factor makes up for it. Personally for that money a Skyline GTR R34 would be sitting in the garage, unfortunately new house means back to basics for a while. Oh well gee up Pajero:D

its a nice ute but if i had 50k id get a lowlux riding on air draggin on the floor with a custom engine made from a 2j twin turbo, but nice job on the ute man awsome as, ud get alot of looks

will be keen to see, coz i was thinking of buy'n my old mans '02 Navara when the police give me back my ticket

just wondering dude, the hard top? need to take it off each time u wanna go 4 a ride? nissan navara hmm nice car, cant even afford the stock

yeah i got to take it off , And is a two man job which kinda sux , im to scared to try n take it off myself incase i drop it on my paint
but i usally have it off , unless in going for a cruise
i also got a shittty little datsun 180b and a trailer which i use most of the time

well yesterday dad brought a traler lol.. we used to use his dads one a little 5x4 or somthing anyways brought a new trailer a 7x4 good as!! lol i think dad paid around $830 witch is a good price compared to other joints it has that cheker board plating stuff alonng the bottem and the good thing is that it has came with commodore diff so dad wants to by some rims 4 it lol heres some pic of dads VN wagon that we drag the bikes around and heres some of the bikes and the trailer
trailerandcar010.jpg
^^ there the rims dad wants 4 it lol
trailerandcar008.jpg

trailerandcar006.jpg

trailerandcar008.jpg

trailer would fit easy 4 mini bikes

yeh good as my shitty trailer fits 4 mini bikes on it i think its a 8x4 three along normally and then 1 along the back lol.

my mum has an 05 dual cab triton
and where takin my dads 78 hilux rwd off the road and puttin an 82 celica engine in it and some 22inch forby rims and tires

Dont have any decent pictures yet. Got a new front bumper so I just have to get it sprayed. Then I will get some good pics.
img1184eb8.jpg

img1183vm2.jpg

img1174um1.jpg

img1176kw5.jpg

my mum has an 05 dual cab triton
and where takin my dads 78 hilux rwd off the road and puttin an 82 celica engine in it and some 22inch forby rims and tires

silly car donk will go great guns in the hilux/lwolux, dunno bout the 22inch 4wd? rims.... maybe a bling rim, but yeh.. not a 4wd rim in a 22 that be fa sure.. not useably realistic anyway..

pics pics this thread relies on pictures people!!

sweet ute man looks prrty killer.

m0p

my bike transport

its a vy1 maloo r8, 6 speed short shift manual, 325kW 5.7litre gen3 with a mafless tune aftermarket cpu, extractors 2 1/2 exhaust with 3 1/2inch tips, cold air induction and thats about it, oh coulsen leather bucket seats and an alpine stereo, for sale soon, well looked after i work a 13day on 8 day off roster so i dont get heaps of time to drive it, i paid for it myself my parent did not help with that so if your interested pm me and ill hit u up wen its for sale in the next few months, oh and it normally wears a factory hsv hardcover with spoiler
IMGP0281-1.jpg

IMGP0282.jpg

IMGP0283.jpg

Latest posts

Back