Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet vl motoluver, she in sweet nic too

Cheers. Ive been slack and still haven't got my new bumper sprayed so it still looks like shit at the front lol.
img1209oz4.jpg

Last edited:
i got a tj magna and my bike fits in the back seat perfect, jusrt remove the bottom seat and i have a caravan back there.

Heres a pic of my 98 subaru forester befoure exhaust and tint. Sitting on about 200kw with half decent mods, but ceased mods for a while due to know licence :S

l_da394728ceb60f5ec03a0e3b89e33ac8.jpg

lol we got a motorbike trailer that can carry 3 pittys for 3 slabs of crownies at work lol

heres my bike rack, just needs lights and number plate (should be going on this week)

S5007370.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh tie down the back or over bumps the back of the bike will bounce and maybe go off the hauler!
Where did u get the hauler??
I'm lookin at the newlite ones for 265... bummer i missed the ones on ebay for like 180 a while ago...
cheers

mates cruiser (him in the picture looking happy) ushally fit a couple of bikes in the back or hook up a trailer if needed

l_5f7d0219d2888cbe7812496c35aa7c59.jpg

yeah i do tie down the back when im actualy using it but i just put it on there for the pic! and my dad made it (hes a metal worker) so it didnt cost me anything!!

work ute... 2 tonner... yeh baby... the zuki can fit on the back:D...should I try!??

ute1.jpg

ute.jpg

Latest posts

Back