Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ya bikes round

Hey
Just wanted some feedback on how some of you guys are getting ya bikes around? I have recently sold my ute and have been looking at trailers the link to the NEWLITE Trailers site on miniriders has given me the idea of the roll on trailers that sit on the back of ya car (single bike only) and act like a big arse bike rack I guess.
Has anyone used em? Wada ya think?

Here is the the way I get my bike around, today we had two in there for the first time so I took a pic
000_0465.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0466.jpg

hahaha nicely done cassa! :D very well tied! great lookin workshop! man the pics dont do your place justice!!

That shed is soon to be demolished and replaced with a new one (hopefully matching my house) that will have all my tools and machinery layed out and powered up.

Picked up a new toy tonight.. 86-87 WT zuki.. 1.3-w/190k, extractors, bullbar/towbar, rear seat,shackles, wide wheels(31's), new radiator and battery, 5 spd, transfer gears in non installed box(s1 hoppers) new springs and shocks.. straigh but few scratches, and broken door handles(was rolled)
plans are to put 190k motor into cookieMunster(NT), then later WT diffs under my NT chassis, with 15deg. offset rims(already have on mine), then either rebuild the stock 1.3 or drop in a 1.6 or 900 turbo when funds allow..
Main thing it to get cookie back on the road! Sick of driving the Skyline(r30) poo box, lol.

Does this mean i have to get another bike to put in this zuki to keep it company!? or if I leave the two 4B?'s together overnight... do i get a suzi cappachino or something!? Lmao.. I WISH! lol
suziWT3.jpg

SuziWT4.jpg

*better pics to come, only had phone camera..

PICCOLO..can u please post up some more pics of that bike rack like one from the side or somthing?
and if u could tell me how much it all cost to make the rack
cheers luke

hey mate, if you are after info on the rack do a search for the username piccolo, and there is a heap of pics, otherwise try cass as he originally built it. raw material price compared to a finish price may be the difference of 50-150$ depending on how much beer/ bourbon you supply the fellas..

ta mate, lots of work to be done yet though!

to answer the below question:

Yeah to an extent, swap the motors for now.. rebuild the motor that come out of mine, put that back in mine, then the other back in the other.. so confuzing! possibly swap the diffs from the black one to mine, and put the transfer gears into mine to(ALOT lower ratio-better for 4wding) from there its going to be a case of building up a comp car, or possibly(hopefully not) selling the rest off as spares.. see what happens.. the zukis are becoming really popular, and are a kick @rse 4wd! very capable, and quiet easy to mod. cheap on juice, go anyware, and pull almost anything out of a bog! Sweet little cars! have to get a pic of the two 4bs and the bikes..

Last edited:
Here is the link
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9882&highlight=piccolo+builds+a

cars look cool. those little 4x4s really lend them selves to engine/box swaps as the transfer case is attached to the gearbok by a shaft. I usaed to know a bloke with a v6 chev in one.

Rock hopper transfer case is the way to go for off road and if you whacked a little deisel engine to reduce wheel spin, a detroit locker in the arse and nothing would stop it.

many thingz! i'm one of those guys that you see that come flying past you at ridiculas speeds, weving in & out of traffic, coming so close to other cars it's not funny, & racing every1 that thinks they can over take me....

i don't deserve to have a license....

Plus i got busted on the 50 a few times 4 KILLN THA STRRETZ!

Latest posts

Back