Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
On the weekend my old FOx pilot i have had since 2003 Got crushed by my bike when it fell off the sideof the van :eek:

But it's not all bad i have a new one coming today
2009 Fox V3 Inked

v3front.jpg

v3.jpg

So show us what you use to protect your head, could be a ice cream bucket or the world biggest dimond boredout to fit your head :D

Sick lid Hillzy!!!

Ive still got my FIRST Moto Helmet Ive owned back from 2003...haha :) Green AGV

Those Fox Ink Helmets look so sweet!!! I love the designs FOX come up with :D

Thinking of buying a new Fox Lid ASAP once I get some cash!

yer they aint cheap & they havent changed in price, my '03 cost $450 & this one also cost $450

yer i nearly got the V2 sin city, but i wanted the V3,

& it looks like those price's are USD

mmmm helmets are expensive but ya cant cheap out on head protection or any protection for that matter

Go damn it Roost. That's my helmet!!! I got the 360 white Sin City gear to go with it. Looks awesome.

I didn't mean the price off that site, just the picture. I actually found a place you can get V3's for $300 as well. 100% legit.

Go damn it Roost. That's my helmet!!! I got the 360 white Sin City gear to go with it. Looks awesome.

I didn't mean the price off that site, just the picture. I actually found a place you can get V3's for $300 as well. 100% legit.

hahaha owell sorry dude i found it cheap as so i couldn't say no lol got it for $280 4-5 months ago just curious as to how much you paid for yours. So happy i got it tho they are dam comfortable and light as feather:D

hahaha owell sorry dude i found it cheap as so i couldn't say no lol got it for $280 4-5 months ago just curious as to how much you paid for yours. So happy i got it tho they are dam comfortable and light as feather:D

I have 3 mates with the same helmet as well!! lol.

I got mine for $230 about 2 months ago for memory. Then I seen the V3's to go with my gear for $300 the next day. Was spewing. Still stoke with this helmet. Looks cool. Only thing I don't like is that you can't take out all the foam on the inside to wash it like the V3's. The padding is a tonne better though!!

Far out Hills. She looks pretty knackered. Had a good run out of it!!

ive got a 2009 Fox Racing V2 Hart Huntington.. :D loves it

Heres mine, only had it for a few weeks...

It's ProGrips 2009, 3060 Tribal Special edition..

It's 1 of only 10 in AUS.. My brother and brother inlaw both have one also.. hehe...

You's dont want to know what it cost me !! (I so love havin a brother that works for the importer of ProGrip, Acerbis, ect..)

P1050517.jpg

P1050521.jpg

P1050523.jpg

thats a bloody nice helmet pb proformance.

well my first helmet has moved on to my cousin and my current one is a shitty RXT one don't know anything else about it just had to get one so i could ride(was using a horse helmet before i got my recent one:eek: )

hillz that must of been one bloody good helmet to last that long.

Your meant to replace your helmut every few years are you?

Attachments

• Clowns.jpg
    Clowns.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 43
haha. mine is older!!! mine is aan old m2r one. still goes strongf. a few scratches but i haven't taken too many dirt samples so far! my one has the design of a a red background, with a crown in the middle . its pretty good.
also to make it heaps better it has Mat Moss's signature on the left side mouthpiece, cam taylor's to the right hand side of the back, and wait for it..... wait for it..... Chad reed's signature smack bang in the middle of the mack of the head!!!
it is on this site. the page that the link is on, the first picture from the top it my design, but look at the sx90 page (the link on the left) that is the same mouthpiece and goggle guides. this is really weird!
M2R Revelation X Replica MX Helmets

hey, pb performance, that thing is grouse! it look like a combination of Shoei, and m2r!

i know a place down the road that sells everything really cheaply, i think you can get a m2r helmet , brand new and the top model, for 300$

Latest posts

Back