Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im to pov for a helmat so i just use a bucket :( and when my mate comes on me bike he uses a plastic hat

n1313562104_414209_7927280.jpg

what are them goggles you got pb they are hectic im lovin the carbon fibre and sweet as helmet too

This is my helmet.. Its a fox tracer, looks pretty mad i think. I like the skulls and stuff.. Its the same helmet as Minitard..

I have Oakley Bubba Stuart signature googles with a red-ish tinted lense...

Image025.jpg

heres my bad boy, just a basic one for now but hopefully soon gonna get a TLD hum dinger!

3537853896_d3d91750de.jpg

those rockstar goggles are sweet kingers. i wanted a pair but theyre $$$ so i didnt bother... looking at these pics makes me think i should get a new helmet :)

they wernt that expensive i paid 90 from AMX, well 90 aint that expensive to me, lol. They are a good set of goggles, i love em :p
Yeah ya should go out and splurge and get a new helmet, then ya can post a pic of it up here, lol

My mate had a set and said he would give them to me for 20 bucks.. but i didnt end up getting them cause i like the white googles i have now :p lol

:p i aint postin my helmet cause its a road bike one...and its pretty rough.

fibre glass helmets suck...one drop, REPLACE!!!!

now my old thing has been dropped, thrown, beaten.... i still feel its ok cause its that plastic cheap stuff... less prone to damage like that fibreglass muck...

if i hadnt thrown out my old one id post that...after i left it on top of the fire place:p

why does every one have therew goggles on the helmet when not in use? it hell stretch's the band

do not tell me you guys are those kids that put your helmet on with the goggles attached?

why does every one have therew goggles on the helmet when not in use? it hell stretch's the band

do not tell me you guys are those kids that put your helmet on with the goggles attached?

Lol..yeah..So what?...
If you have a decent pair of goggles they shouldnt stretch, mine Havent.

i don't under stand how it is even possiable to put your helmet on with the goggle attached, my face would get stuck ...

I normally have my goggles in the little bag thing they came with but i put them on when i took the photo. I cant put my helmet on with the goggles on helmet.. I have to put them on 1 by 1. LOl

Ive got an older o'neal helmet. i reckon its sik. its like a perfect fit. thats a mad helmet you've got coming. i wanted the rockstar helmet when it came out but im sorta over it.

didnt kno that reedy had his own signiture goggles, how much were they?they look fair nice.

They cost me $80, I don't keep my goggles on my helmet it was just for the photo so hard to put the helmet on with goggles already on.

here's mine it's just a generic rjays helmet but it was cheap and i reckon it looks sic

i didn't invest to much in my helmet as i haven't had to test one out yet thank god
if i was riding big bikes i'd take a differant stance on that and throw a bit more coin at one
but hey ausiie standard means the measure up so i'm happy

the funny thing is my knee brace is worth more than my helmet

PA080045.jpg

PA080046.jpg

Heres mine:

Fox V2 sin city and Fox main mx goggles

Attachments

• kjlkl;kk.jpg
    kjlkl;kk.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back