Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good :) brendo
Shows some good action from days racing.

LOL! looks like you lads had an awesome time!!! you should put name tags on your bikes!!! like #cordogs, or This Bike is owned by Brendo From MR.com
or go around and talk.... lend a hand.... heck run in to the back of em if they're going to slow :p nahhh
looks like you lads had prime weather for the day too!!
but i would of done anything to get up there! too bad the rig isn't running or tuned yet! a drive up would be good :p
lol!!!

Jump on Facebook & Instagram and give sinister 50s a like & follow
Great guys going out of there way to boost the mini scene :congrats:
It was a sick day that was well organised and well supported by sponsors with trick prizes

Hey you didn't call me a **** for taking your photo whilst you were in your jocks did ya! :D

Any normal day I would of taken offence. But I was too excited to be there so it didn't really register till later.

In my defence I didn't even take note of what you guys were doin?

Last edited:
Bahaha random kent Corey, Jase was on the schmick fiveo bike in the green gear about 2 tents down from us. Thanks for the shoutout Jase appreciate it mate.
The like button isn't working on tapatalk anymore....

Bahaha random kent Corey, Jase was on the schmick fiveo bike in the green gear about 2 tents down from us. Thanks for the shoutout Jase appreciate it mate.
The like button isn't working on tapatalk anymore....

You guys deserve it , and you guys also constantly update your social media
Pretty hard to miss the green gear hey , she's briiiight

Ahh spewin I didn't get to me you n swapper anyways.

We will be up for the next round for sure , it was a badass day

I think it's time I post some pics...
he9uza3e.jpg

a8uny8u8.jpg

5aje5ene.jpg

6abeme7e.jpg

u9yma3uz.jpg

avusu6ej.jpg

Just wanted to let anyone thinking about trying mini racing know what is was like for a first timer...

Seeing the track from the pits I was crapping myself, as it looked intimidating (it is essentially a big bike track after all)... But riding the track, it is actually really pretty comfortable for amateurs.. Can roll any of the jumps easily, and build up confidence as you go...

The Amateur 12" class was pretty much empty.. only 5 of us, and the pace was pretty relaxed...
The Pro class was the busy one, and the pace was right up there... But i was happy to cruise around at the back...

So in short, if you have thought about giving mini racing a go, but have been put off for any reason... dont stress.. its an easy day of riding, lots of fun and adrenaline, with a good bunch or blokes... 10/10 Day..

My only suggestions for future events would be allowing more practice in the morning or an "open track" for half an hour or so, to allow people to get used to the track, and dial in their bike. There was plenty of time left in the day for this.

Otherwise, possibly opening up the track at the end of the day for some free riding would be great, as it is a fairly costly day (compared to riding at most other tracks) with people travelling long distances to get there, and to be done at 1.30pm its a pretty short day of riding.. Some fun at the end of the day would be an awesome way to finish it all up.

All in all, and awesome day, just would have loved more of it!

Yeah, that was the only downside for sure, was the day finished too early. Could, and should have run another round of racing. What the track operators were concerned about was wanting to get the track prep done for the race day being run on the Sunday.

Just wanted to let anyone thinking about trying mini racing know what is was like for a first timer...

Seeing the track from the pits I was crapping myself, as it looked intimidating (it is essentially a big bike track after all)... But riding the track, it is actually really pretty comfortable for amateurs.. Can roll any of the jumps easily, and build up confidence as you go...

The Amateur 12" class was pretty much empty.. only 5 of us, and the pace was pretty relaxed...
The Pro class was the busy one, and the pace was right up there... But i was happy to cruise around at the back...

So in short, if you have thought about giving mini racing a go, but have been put off for any reason... dont stress.. its an easy day of riding, lots of fun and adrenaline, with a good bunch or blokes... 10/10 Day..

My only suggestions for future events would be allowing more practice in the morning or an "open track" for half an hour or so, to allow people to get used to the track, and dial in their bike. There was plenty of time left in the day for this.

Otherwise, possibly opening up the track at the end of the day for some free riding would be great, as it is a fairly costly day (compared to riding at most other tracks) with people travelling long distances to get there, and to be done at 1.30pm its a pretty short day of riding.. Some fun at the end of the day would be an awesome way to finish it all up.

All in all, and awesome day, just would have loved more of it!

Exactly right guys about the track time. The only other thing I can suggest is get another bike and enter more classes. 12" bikes are always limited because you can't upride in another class.
Dealing with FLMX there were MANY hurdles along the way to make this event happen but we did it... We actually held a race meet.
The next meet we hold will be at a different venue and will be bigger and better.

I can't echo your words enough to say how right you are dynamicgs about amateurs just giving it a go.!!
Am class is always hard to get numbers on the gate because too many beginners that say they were gonna come and try racing talk themselves out of it and don't turn up on the day. The ones that actually do turn up quickly realize it's all about having fun and not about results.
And you guys are always my pick for "biggest rep points" just for having a go and having a blast!!
The next race will be at Port Macquarie January 4th. There is full camping facilities onsite and even cabins for hire.
I hope everyone can make it to this one while we are all still on holidays at that time of year. I can promise a lot more track time and rad battles so let's make this it bigger and badder than ever.
It would be awesome to see a full gate of amateurs all having the time of their lives. So GEAR UP GUYS AND GALS
And braap on.!! [emoji109][emoji110]

Latest posts

Back