Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to all competing.

As a bit of a sweetener, if the winner of 12 inch Pro or Amateur is a Miniriders member I will give you both $100 cash each.

Be good to see a Miniriders boy on the top step. :)

Must be a signed up member as of today to be included.

Top Marks dude :)

Good luck to all competing.

As a bit of a sweetener, if the winner of 12 inch Pro or Amateur is a Miniriders member I will give you both $100 cash each.

Be good to see a Miniriders boy on the top step. :)

Must be a signed up member as of today to be included.

Yeah definitely very awesome !! And very generous !! Lets hope the minirider boys bring home the bacon this weekend !!

To all the riders out there today (that won't be reading this right now haha) have a good safe day and post some pics up.

I hope to join you guys and gals on a race day in the future!

What an absolute cracker of day!!! :thumbup:

I'm tired as hell now, but I'll post up some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Awesome day, met some of the mini riders fellas... All round a top day!
12" amateur I got 2 firsts and a DNF due to carby problems, so I just missed out on coming first and taking home the Hundy!
Thanks to cordogs for lending me his OKO and saving the day! And cheers to the sinister 50's guys and the sponsors for holding such a sweet event!

3e4ujuhy.jpg

Was an awesome turnout, full grid of 110 boys was so cool to watch and with some super fast guys.

Heres the footage of my last race, one on one with this bearded dude on the LXR.. I wanted the win bad cause I thought I would win the $100.. Ha ha... Was good fun though!

[video=youtube_share;BXi9r1gRZT4]http://youtu.be/BXi9r1gRZT4[/video]

Good race to watch.. bit worried for you at the start.
Someone in adelaide should be running a show like this.
We miss out here in sa!!

Mate that was a sensational race to watch from where I was standing the Video doesn't give it enough justice!

That track is quite a handful for us amateurs, and being your first time and having less than 10 laps under your belt you did incredibly well, and definitely should of won the amateur 12'' class. IMHO you were robbed! The -25 points for a dnf is crap.

Last edited:
Na, all good! I DNF'd so effectively came last on that second round... Makes sense...
Hope we can get some more people on the gates for the 12" amateurs next time round!

Dont get me wrong u rode like a boss!

Ha ha.. Not really.. I was worried for myself man! I was all over the place, kept going off the track in that one spot, almost run old mate off the side of one of the jumps..... was just out there for fun but get a bit too excited when im on the track... haha

Yeah Lejae is a member on here aswell forget his user name fmx something lol. Back that mofo cause his doing good stuff for the scene and is a top lad too.

Yep just checking. He is one of my close mates. The admissive ranch is just around the corner from me. Loose time with that mofo

Sounds like it was a good day.

Any more pics to share?

I'm happy to give you $100 Justin. 2 first's in 2 of the races is good enough for me. :)

Latest posts

Back