Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 dude's bike broke in the very first race. Broken swingarm linkage. Another dude crashed and was out for the day. Not sure what happened to the other guy, but yep, only 2 in the last race.

Not sure man. Everyone goes by their real name not their miniriders name, so its hard to tell. lol. I was on that Braaap that was running #1 in the 12" pro class, and had no front fender in the last two races. I had a bad, bad day.

OK, dont think I met ya then.. I was knackered after the Amateur race, and fixing my bike while the pro class was on... Dont remember seeing a Braaap either! Will have a look through the photos....

lol ^^^

I was the other dude! I still haven't had a chance to see exactly what is wrong with my bike but I reckon the clutch has gone but it did sound a bit grindy too?

the old Atomik mate, she showed up all the bikes that day! ;)

Wicked pics Cordogs.

Cheers mate.

If anyone else has some more chuck them up!!!!!! :)

Got some good action shots! Cordogs :)
Good to meet you too man!.

Yeah man was good to finally meet you to mate!

Was that your younger bro with the wig, that dude was funny as hell! ;)
That was me mate warren haha! with the wig. Yeah funny stuff! Believe it or not he a shearer also ;) .
Now he just finished his uni course to become a primary school teacher Hahaha. Wish I had cool teacher like him at school

Mate how good was that Corey bloke? Can't remember his last name, sounded like sandwich or something? :)
But he would of put Bubba Stewart to shame he was scrubbing that hard!

Mate how good was that Corey bloke? Can't remember his last name, sounded like sandwich or something? :)
But he would of put Bubba Stewart to shame he was scrubbing that hard!

Yeah dude, his corner entry speed is unreal. I have always known he is fast, but I didn't think he was that fast on a stock 110.

We need this happening once a month at Lytton, was such an awesome day. Pity half the blokes were southerners! We need some more passionate mini enthusiast's up here in Queensland!

Full credit to the lads who traveled up here though! I was absolutely wrecked after Saturday and I only drove an hour and a half!

Would be great to see some more numbers at Lytton every month for sure. I can't talk cos I have been super slack, but am super keen to get out and ride my mini's after last weekend. With the prospect of some more racing happening again on dedicated mini tracks, that would definitely see the numbers surge, which would be great for the mini scene.

Latest posts

Back