Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said Karlos
You hear all the time "I'm not good enough to race"
Your taking it way too serious if you think like that , they are minibikes and arnt meant to be taken serious
Sinister 50s are putting in the effort to provide a fun day of riding , so let's repay their hard work and all show up with our minis & have a roll around the track & have lots of laughs whilst at it

Last edited:
This is your best chance to come along a have a crack at racing with all us and more so with beginner racers like myself! :). There's already a few lady's racing and with a few more hopefully can have a full gate!

I'll be riding in two classes on of which is the 12" class, and I don't know if you've ever seen these guys race but they're properly fast!! And there's a good chance I'm going to get lapped, a few times over and probably in the stocka's too! :)

It's going to be awesome! :banana::banana::banana:

Lol, I'm pretty keen, I've only just started riding again, been 15 years or so since I have ridden, u might just sway me tho, girls on the gates and the probability of gettin lapped..... Sounds great! Props to the boys for organising a hopefully awesome day..... I'm starting to seriously consider riding :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I drove 8hrs a few months ago and will be driving 12hrs to get to our own event which intern is costing a truck load not to mention the effort to sponsor a race, Karl has put his balls on the line and me and him as sin50 will be putting our heart and money where our mouths are, so come on boys and girls please come out and say high and just have some plain old fun. Last race I stacked my bbr countless times but had the best time just being a part of it. We all have a common interest and I assure you you will walk away with a smile your face, new friends regardless of places. Come ride with me at the back of the pack. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Brendo , Karlos
Just throwing an idea out for a few laughs at the end of the day
A few just for laughs races
Eg.
Relay race , 1 bike , 2 riders , Le Mans start
Knockout race , 1 lap dash , bottom 5 across the line are out until you are down to 2 riders
Z race
No trophies are needed for the events , I remember Lytton did it a while back and it was alot of fun

Last edited:
^^^ That sounds like my kind of racing. haha

What a sweet idea. Relay race is kind of like a Pony Express but on a track.

Brendo , Karlos
Just throwing an idea out for a few laughs at the end of the day
A few just for laughs races
Eg.
Relay race , 1 bike , 2 riders , Le Mans start
Knockout race , 1 lap dash , bottom 5 across the line are out until you are down to 2 riders
Z race
No trophies are needed for the events , I remember Lytton did it a while back and it was alot of fun

That's an awesome idea me likey

Im seriously thinking bout it lads although I may break something....again

Just roll em with me mate! :p

I've even ripped out the old megadrive and have been playin Road rash to brush up on some skills for when Karlos comes past! :bike:

Just roll em with me mate! :p

I've even ripped out the old megadrive and have been playin Road rash to brush up on some skills for when Karlos comes past! :bike:
WTF are you doing up at that time lad. Changing a ****ty nappy I guess lol

Im keen , Have to see who i can talk into coming with me! ;)

Saturday the 11th guys! It's official....

There will be a fair few southerners heading up guys so if you want to come, but can't get transport or can't afford it, ask around most people would be happy to split fuel costs! Some might even take you for a bit of spooning on the way? Who knows, but nows the time to be organising guys. We all love mini's let's get behind this and show a bit of appreciation for the lads that are sticking their necks out for the sport!

Cheers Guys!

Add 2 more riders to that list for 2 classes as wel

*BUMP*

Thought this thread could do with a bump! :)

Saturday the 11th @ Fort Lytton Mx - Brisbane

Remember if you can't get here but want to come, speak up and we'll see if we can get you a lift with one of the travellers!

Latest posts

Back