Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown RD 2 - 11/4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick that as easily the best post I've read on here for a long time , it sounded like a great weekend
hats off to you for getting the guys there to race , it was a big effort and it didn't go in noticed
hopefully you guys can stop in on the way up next time and have a ride with us at our local tracks
Yeah Bean is a legend , we chat everyday about minis & he works on all our bikes constantly , we would be lost without him
I'm not much of a rider these days , too fat haha , but I have a grin from ear to ear

Nick that as easily the best post I've read on here for a long time , it sounded like a great weekend
hats off to you for getting the guys there to race , it was a big effort and it didn't go in noticed
hopefully you guys can stop in on the way up next time and have a ride with us at our local tracks
Yeah Bean is a legend , we chat everyday about minis & he works on all our bikes constantly , we would be lost without him
I'm not much of a rider these days , too fat haha , but I have a grin from ear to ear

Thanks Jase. It's a great thing to be a part of this amazing community of awesome people.

It was a massive effort but all worth it in the end. Would have been nice to ride so hopefully next time I can but I still had fun watching and taking a few pics.

We were talking on the way back about making it a bit more of a trip next time and stopping a couple of more places to ride. Would be good to go to a few local spots and would like to get to Shearers at some point as well.

Well im absolutely stuffed. Finally got some time to write this up after getting a report dumped on me for Uni. Anyway what an awesome weekend.
Driving up with Nick, Chris and Dylan was so good. Some awesome shenanigans went down haha. By far as Nick said was seeing Dylan snort some sour straps sugar at like 11 at night.
So after the what seemed like for ever drive we finally got to seaview.
As soon as we got there out came all the tools and the time to have all the bikes ready was nearing.

Was such a bad feeling when Chris's bike wouldnt start. But all that went away when he dominated the 10in class.
After having an awesome start to 12in Amature I slid out in the last two races which was a bit of a downer.
But as Nick said i couldnt wipe the smile off my face when i got the first place trophy.
Props to Dylan on his first race and going really well.

BIG thanks to Nick for taking me up and putting up with me for the weekend.
Same to Sinister 50s and Seaview resort for putting on an epic weekend.

IMG_20150414_200417_zpsclvm8vgw.jpg

Yer fastest i have ever felt , got all seconds behind parker in 10" pro .. don't think anyone was catching him . ... he got 1st in 4 different classes ? lol...
spewing you and pecker didn't make it .. will you be doing the last round ?

I had the best time, and can assure you it's only going to get bigger and better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You rode wicked woggy. Super impressed and your bike was wicked.

Was a pleasure finally meeting you champ.

The mikey factor is personally why I think you should only be allowed to race 2 classes. Everyone going on about value for money, 2 classes for $50 is a damn bargain. We pay the same for 1 class in VCM.

Keeps it fairer and encourages more people to come along.

That and stopping gate hoppers by checking numbers. before letting them line up. 110 guys sneaking into 12 AM all over the place.

Had enough room for a 110 am class as well.

All just ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Coming 2nd to Mikey is like coming 1st , I've seem him run top 10 in the mx nationals lites class.
Are you still running the 108 modernworks ?
I've cracked my engine cases & I'm thinking of getting a big bore , but I'm not keen for a 124 , too fast for me
The 108 sounds good
What's your opinion of the modernworks & what brand crank are you running ?

That all sounds like a typical Victorian team lol love it the amount of times iv been that rushed for races that weekend I can't begin to imagine the headaches haha never the less well done again nick for making the team and getting these boys some much needed interstate races. I'd say without your help they wouldn't be heading up anytime soon, so hats off to ya.

haha yeah Styv. We tried to be organised but had some pretty big set back's after practice 2 weeks before hand then with the Easter break it was a mad rush getting things done. Right down to the wire.

Thanks mate. Was happy to help these guys out as they are all top blokes. I'm learning things just watching them ride.

But next time I'm riding for sure. :)

Is there any chance of getting a race at the buzz ranch ?

Short answer on that one is no. lol. There is no buzz ranch anymore. Well not one that anyone can ride.

I'm working on something man. Fingers crossed. Got a sick venue in the city. Would be wicked.

That sounds sweet , a few of us will trek down for sure
If the place your thinking of doesn't work out , Tooradin was a great spot for an event

I'll always be in for a drive down to catch up with yas and have a ride. You have my number Nick so ring me with any info and help if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just gotta chat to the club. It's a 50 track already built pretty much. The only allow kids on it but would be perfect for an event with a couple of minor changes we could remove afterwards.

Going to try and make it happen. Twice a year down here plus VCM for motocross and Sinister events up in NSW and QLD. Mini scene would be well back on track and then all we need to focus on getting more people interested in the sport.

The scene I think right now has the potential to explode again. :)

That sounds real good , it makes life easier when everything is there and you don't have to worry about building a track , start gates , toilets
You guys have some good tracks in vic

More pics. These are ones I took. First time on a real camera but got some cool shots.

IMG_3022-1.JPG

Yer just 108 modern works head , running tb crank . goes awesome .
im not really a fan of the big 124 superhead honda's etc either , don't like the power or the amount of money they cost to build .. not worth it to me . i was running the 117 tb kit before this and loved that , but it needed a rebuild so i just got a modern works setup from terry for pretty cheap to test it out and it's pretty similar power i guess. i'm happy with it.

yer i got a holeshot and led for maybe 2 laps lol but once he passed pretty much give up , not point trying haha.

Latest posts

Back