snapped DMX140 frame (atomik frame)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggotmekanix

Reaction score
Hey, just snapped my dmx 140 frame.. so looking at a new replacemnet frame, but i want a stronger one. does anyone know where i can get a good one, i way about 65kg if it matters, i want to reuse my dmx swingarm if posssible. cheers

yeh as i said sorta after a stronger/ better quallity frame, checked ebay, theres a motovert one but im not sure if there any chop

the DHZ frames are pretty solid n can take a beating, (from the ones iv used anyway) iv jumped, cased, bailed durin a jump everything u can think of iv proberly done it, and im pretty happy on how they go, and by the looks of the pics ur swing arm will fit

Theres them FAKE twin tube frames again............ what happens when china copy off another china bike = bad results

any china frame that has "genuine" twin tubes should be good to go.

yeah those who can't innovate replicate, do u know where i can get a genuine twin spar frame,? cheers bbr one would be dope but i saw the price tag... f that

The bottom tube is just pressed steel to make it "look" like a tube...

Can easily tell in the 2nd picture . the top you can tell is a actual tube because the bottom is welded to it.

Its pretty easy to tell if there gen twin tubes or not after giving them a good look.

I have the same frame as the one you broke, dhz used to have them cant remember what year i havnt had any problems although the quality in mine could possibly be better im not sure...

Latest posts

Back