snapped DMX140 frame (atomik frame)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i see what ur saying, no worries might go that dhz frame for sure just waiting on a price back on a tiawaneese bbr billet frame, but id say the dhz is the go. cheers

hey maggot iv hot a dhz monster twin trellis frame if interested? also got the swinga can do you a deal just let me know :)

yeh as i said sorta after a stronger/ better quallity frame, checked ebay, theres a motovert one but im not sure if there any chop

i have a motovert very strong frame
i haven't broken it... but i did break the swing arm and apperently that has never happend before and is almost impossrble.

The new DHZ genuine twin pipe frames use 700 mm forks ... Their twin trellis monster frames use 735 mm forks ... The fake twin pipe frames used 650mm forks ...

A Motovert frame might be the easy way out ... they look like they've got a real lower pipe and your existing subframe might fit ... plus your stock forks might be the right length for one ... It'd be best to question the seller to see what length forks suit them just to be certain ... and ask if he has the top engine mount plates ...

Motovert Chromolly Frame Thumpstar crf50 dirtbike pit - eBay, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 19-Jul-10 21:00:56 AEST)

Latest posts

Back