SnItChYs' Z50 My Whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats things a Little Beast!!!

Are all those Parts Pricey?? i would love to build one of these , especially a registered one!!

Nice (Y)

Thats things a Little Beast!!!

Are all those Parts Pricey?? i would love to build one of these , especially a registered one!!

Nice (Y)

yes mate thay can be very pricey ,2k for a good inshape stck z50 youll pay

and then thats the cheap part lol
it goes up from there

haha im lovin the doghnuts in the garage with the bike on display the middle she sure turned out nice and im loving the sound of lime green *drools at mouth*

haha im lovin the doghnuts in the garage with the bike on display the middle she sure turned out nice and im loving the sound of lime green *drools at mouth*
yes mate im looking forward to it

im getting a munkey skull airbrushed on tank in black ,disk rotor green and a few green bits here and there to pop it off :D

ok bit of an update

motor out wheels off
26072009208.jpg

parts ready for sandblasting
26072009207.jpg

27072009212.jpg

27072009210.jpg

primed and ready for paint
30072009220.jpg

got this stuff to line the tank ,no more rusty

06082009231.jpg

06082009233.jpg

07082009238.jpg

and this is the bolts for my rims ,i like Green it's the new Black

07082009237.jpg

Thats goin to look awesome when u get it all back together. Im luvin the wheels. Great work mate.

cheers boys

yes im happy the colour is sik ,with black honda winds on the side of the tank will set it off

i will also do my front fork lowers green or my disc im not shure yet ,will have to wait till the wheels go on and i can see how much green i have

the bolts turned out like they have been anodized wich is what i wanted to do but high tensile steel wont allow that

so now i just got to be real carefull when i do my nuts up ,i have oven backed em so i think they should go nice and hard

got it together now

tell me what you think ,i still have to add the decals to tank and clearcoat again
this is unbuffed and out of a spraycan :D

08082009244.jpg

08082009245.jpg

08082009243.jpg

08082009242.jpg

my decals i have chosen

ther black with no background custom made to my size

HONDABLACK.jpg

Sweet, Id probably do the calipers rather than the forks. Hmmmm maybe even the rear sproket?

Very nice work bro.

i will go the idea off painting the caliper and disk green i think that will do for the green

now my new blinkers soon a new updated rear swing arm
new filter
then ill hot her up a lil i dont know what to do hotting her up ,,dont want stpid fast just a lil more punch

Last edited:
Cool ride mate, did u notice that u put the front wheel on the opposite way then it was before?? Might wanna check your tread rotation too, may be the wrong way now.

Cool ride mate, did u notice that u put the front wheel on the opposite way then it was before?? Might wanna check your tread rotation too, may be the wrong way now.
hey thanks for the Tip ,would you know of any place to source Japanese tuning parts :D

Paint job is mint. Saw it on MG. What kind of spray paint did you use? Looks really nice for a spray can mate.. Great job. I need to get my J1 going asap haha

Latest posts

Back