SnItChYs' Z50 My Whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have many MIC contacts that i get many of my custom one off parts made. However i cannot help you round eye, if u need a link please advise i will more than happy to post one

See ya in the pub :D

I have many MIC contacts that i get many of my custom one off parts made. However i cannot help you round eye, if u need a link please advise i will more than happy to post one

See ya in the pub :D
in house joke ,nice work ,would you be getting low on stocks of bundy and coke as well ,never mind the links i have a thread on mg that will sort this problem i have :D

dont let ya dog run away for dinner

Cool ride mate, did u notice that u put the front wheel on the opposite way then it was before?? Might wanna check your tread rotation too, may be the wrong way now.

If thats the case then both would be wrong because the pattern is the same way on the front and back. So which way is the right way snitchy?

the correct way is the way it is on in the pics ,i put the hub on wrong side when i put bike back together and with green paint ie soft it left a mark when i did them up as you need to do them tightas i can get to the bolts when disk is on

all good ,all i need now is my front sprocket and down to rta to change my colour details and get them to change my new engine No. and im all set ,still lil things to tho it nevr ends

yeah i was just having a dig mate, the tires have a rotation arrow on them.

hey munkz you should see my new rear rack dude fillllllth ,i like ,now i dont need to change my rear taillight mount

yeah man well where is the pic? il check MG or see it next time im over. just about time i updated the pic's of my bike on here soon. looks filth with the painted hubs now, very happy

DSC00061.jpg

from that to this

11082009246_edited.jpg

hahah damn that looks badarse with the carb + filter hanging way out there! very jealous indeed!

goodluck with the rest of your build mate, i wasnt too sure on the green at first cause i liked the white, but it really pops! looks great!

quick question for all you z'd enthusiasts, are any z'ds able to be registered or is it only z50a's or z50r's or something?

any zed can be regoed as long as it has a compliance plate ,za' are pre compliance plate so they just go of the frame no. z r's canot be regoed ,as i said they must have a comp plate and be built b4 88 i think ,but the new 40th munkeys can be regoed but only a select few they were put through compliance

if in qld i can get my hands on 3 z50 'jz's if your interested

new pics ,got some new bits it getting close now to finished ,still a few things here and there

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

Looking good snitchy :D
I'm guessing you went with the mesh filter so you don't get sticky oil on your leg?

could you give me some tips on baking painted parts in the oven please mate, how are they holding up? I want to paint my sprocket and bake it but the old man reckons it needs 500 degrees to work ?

i would heat up your oven to say 400 when its at the temp put the part in and turn oven off , crack the door a lil for 5 mins to start with then full close it ,remember it will smell of paint so not a good idea to use the house 1

my oven only goes up to 250 :( any possibility of success with that?

yea mate give it a go , cant hurt like i said tho turn oven of when hot and close door fully at that temp

cheers guys shes coming alone nice ,i will ditch the red spark cap for a black 1 or i may try to paint this 1,

Latest posts

Back