SnItChYs' Z50 My Whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm, Tacos... I know what I'm having for dinner now :)

The wheels look ok Snitchy but I like your current ones better... Will be interesting to see how they look on the bike :)
yes mate the current 1's look good , but every man and his z50 has them , im looking for a lil wildside

23052010109.jpg

23052010107.jpg

new rims are on , almost ready for repaint

love the rims , there prolly the only set like this in Australia , dare to be different

got a few happy snaps from a ride down to wintersun on the goldcoast today

good ride with good mates and good bikes ,, bout 10 all up
oh yea and there were some cars there , but i was to busy talking monkey

13062010132.jpg

13062010133.jpg

13062010134.jpg

our version off the helmet locks

13062010135.jpg

13062010136.jpg

great day but bloody cold

got a few happy snaps from a ride down to wintersun on the goldcoast today

good ride with good mates and good bikes ,, bout 10 all up
oh yea and there were some cars there , but i was to busy talking monkey

13062010132.jpg

13062010133.jpg

13062010134.jpg

our version off the helmet locks

13062010135.jpg

13062010136.jpg

great day but bloody cold

bump bringing this back up SnItChY any more progress on her mate? looks awesome :)

Daytona 150e

Heres a lil update to my green machine , sitting on my sons minitruck
new daytona for a bit more get up and go , well lets say lots more get up and go :flipa:

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Should have saved your coin *(as you say) and gone n got a chinese monkey , instead you got a jap n made it chinky . why? lmao . Good lesson about sticking to your original plans (air brushing etc. ) or not telling anyone just incase you go the cheap route ! Sure it rides ok and quick but they ain't quality ! Still it's your bike and money, good luck with that bud ;0)

Should have saved your coin *(as you say) and gone n got a chinese monkey , instead you got a jap n made it chinky . why? lmao . Good lesson about sticking to your original plans (air brushing etc. ) or not telling anyone just incase you go the cheap route ! Sure it rides ok and quick but they ain't quality ! Still it's your bike and money, good luck with that bud ;0)

yea your right i should have spent my money on a 10,000 dollar monkey bike , oh hang on its only a toy , and id rather put that coin in my house ,,

at least i have prolly the best china monkey in the country , you have???

how has he wasted his money? A chinese engine costs less than a tb 88cc top end set up and goes twice as hard. Plus you get a 4 speed box, manual clutch that isn't crank mounted.You can buy atleast 10 china engines for the price of 1 comparable power full takiGAYwa set up. Do you not realise the top end kit you put on your Zed was made in china ? So you have a halfbreed engine, chinese top end on a 30 odd year old honda bottom end, how is that better?

no need to get *****y snitchy lmao . You banged on about me wasting my money on a jap engine rebuild , but suggest I buy a £2 grand engine from a tuner ? ffs make your mind up ! . I'm just making a point , my bike my input (nows the time you say ditto ) you wanted speed on a small unstable bike .I wanted quality, personal choice ! as for your girlfriend , yep motodeva the top of my bikes a chinky make do ( as most chinky parts are in my opinion ) untill I find a suited top end . that will be sorted when I change the crank , seems snitchy knows about bolting on bits, I decided to build from advice given by people with experience, this I'm grateful for, to be told anyone saying they are happy with an 88 is a liar well ffs snitchy get a grip ! If this gets to you then perhaps you shouldn't take it so seriously .
Last thought and I won't post here again,unless you ***** some more . On a real bike you want more speed you leave the pillion at home . Same applies here just all about the diet huh snitch?

Sh!ty far from it dip wad

yep i bagged you along with others , buy you tb head have a blast , i dont give toss , but like i told you , an 88 is a wate of time , and yea your in the uk so why bother with your tb head , euope is just over the water , you have easy access to the best monkey tuners in the world , but like you said , what would i know i only bolt parts on ,

question what do you do then ??? zip tie them

its best to keep ya mouth shut and let ppl think your an idiot , than to open it and prove the fact

tootles

its best to keep ya mouth shut and let ppl think your an idiot , than to open it and prove the fact

It's best we all keep our mouths shut then... Let's face it, we all say something stupid occasionally :boink:

Latest posts

Back