South Australian Mini Bike Riders Association Inc (SAMBRA)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im so spewing i cant make it that day but i hope everyone out there supports the club
so there is always a place to ride and race in south australia

Yeah mate track has jumps berms everything, its always maintained well
Here's a few pics:
db10.jpg

db11.jpg

db21-1.jpg

db19.jpg

db57.jpg

hey yea bilco its a good track i jump most of the jumps on the stocker you should get around the track well. should come out n try it on the 21st.

Hey guys, Greg here from Buzz Bikes in Vic. Have you got the race dates for this year, we have a group of riders who want to race in S.A again..

Yeah we don't know about racing this year we didn't get that many riders out their on the first ride day so we are still unsure what we are going to do with racing. Will let everyone know whats going on in the near future.

i hope if there is no racing that atleast ride days happen otherwise it ends up being one less place to ride and less and less mini bikes around

its getting like that ive been looking around for cheap land at the moment
i almost sold my mini to get a big bike just so i could go to the mx tracks and get a ride in. I canned that idea and have just spent $4k on my cf50 instead hope i dont live to regret it. Sik bike and no where to use it

looking at a few places up morgan or anywhere thats around the 50k mark at the moment if i do it gonna hire a bobcat and build a sik track that anyone can use long as no ones sues.

well looks like they dont want to open the track any more seeing there wasnt a good response last weekend. (which by the way was held the same day as the state clubmans)

So do we have to get a big group together willing to cover the costs to keep it open or what? we cant let a track like that go to waste!!!

Latest posts

Back