Stolen: 2 x Mini bikes 6/7/2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You work while your in jail. But you only get like 50cents an hour... So you wouldn't make enough per year to get taxed lol!!

Something has to stop them cuz the police don't. Annoys me that they don't think it's a big deal cuz they are only minibikes but now I have to go buy another one so thats 2 I've bought in 2 months! I want them to be scared to do it again.

lock your **** up, end of story

mate if it was that easy we wouldnt have all these problems

you even hear from time to time about pros bikes being stolen if somone is gonna steal and they know what there doing locks chains alarms wont stop them

haha like this next to our beds
the-backup-500x271.jpg

there would be less crime in Australia if they would let us bare arms thats for sure

why lock it up ?? insure that stuff man its pretty simple , yes its a pain in the ass and you may think your paying for nothing but ......................

Snitchy who do you have pitbikes insured through? Like how would you even insure it... wouldn't go under home and content. Insure my ride wouldn't do it.... so where can you insure a pit bike with no rego?!

home and content can, comes under content of your shed/garage.. ring the insurer up .. obviously tho it will cost extra and there will be limits and what not..

you have been told wrong , go else where till you get what you want in you deal , it will cost like all things but whats the cost of the other ??

our home insurance covers all my shed , tools and so forth all my outdoor furniture is covered , everything , including my dog << and thats tru

if i was to have a unreg motorbike i would make sure my policy covers it , my bikes have reg so i have other insurance on those items

get a good broker

a simple lock will keep the honest person from being tempted....

but like aforementioned. If a real thief wants your bike, and he has the resources (power tools, bolt cutters, etc..) he will get it.

Latest posts

Back