Subframe/engine mounts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
I just recently bought a motovert crf50 style frame off ebay. But Im stumpted to what subframe/engine mounts it uses?

Here is a pic of it
IMG_0320.jpg

Thanks,
Sam93.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and same motovert ones? :arcadefreak:

But serious..

Have you trying mounting your subframe and mounts from your existing motard?

Thats the typical crf50 mounts, except it seems that the seller has forgotten to package the two "plates which connect onto the frame giving you the top mount for the engine, you should be able to source some from somewhere, maybe somebody on here has a couple lying around from a dead bike.

Um yes its all out of wack obviously i tried that. And yeah probably a motovert one but havnt been able to find one online. have emailed mojo but havnt got a reply yet. the frame looks similar to the dirt max rouge for sale in classifieds and they have a subframe that is also the engine mount but not sure if its it 100%

Fused how does that work like my dhz frame has 3 mounts on the top of the frame to fit stuff on to ie. Top piece of subframe, and then 2 mounts for engine mounts. this only has 2. Does the subframe go over one of engine mount mounts?

And the engine mounts from my dhz frame dont fit as the motoverts mounting points are pretty wide apart. Also looked at braaap and they were just as wide as the dhz ones?

cut out a bit of ply and drill holes in it (y)
easy fix and its cheap too

^^ haha..

Bet you're wishing you brought a whole frame.

yeah, the back engine mount has the sub frame bolts running through it.. i know a few people who have had to cut em up and bend them for other styles of frames, just grab some sheet metal and get grinding haha

The engine mounts mounting holes are 75mm apart which is bigger than my dhz mounts that are around 50-55mm.

Ill rip my subframe off my dhz again later and see what I can think of. Pain in the ass if i have to bend cut and weld something up...

TyD's MSO frame looks like it has similar mounting set up and subframe mounts to front (closest to headstem) engine mount.

67474_10150100197757516_549672515_7672009_6262730_n.jpg

Alright well after almost killing my back i bend the subframe around and i think it fits okay had to bend it around a fair bit. hopefully it will be okay and i didnt crack any welds. But i still need huge ass engine mounts.

Well now i need to get some 12mm bearings and a bolt for the frame as the dhz ran 10mm and some paint :)

Last edited:
I just recently bought a motovert crf50 style frame off ebay. But Im stumpted to what subframe/engine mounts it uses?

Here is a pic of it
IMG_0320.jpg

Thanks,
Sam93.
Maybe dhz sub frame ? Im looking for one for my dhz looks similar

Latest posts

Back