The 88cc CRF mod!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It Looks SOOGOOD mate!!!

Im drooling over it at the moment, hahaha!!! Thanks for them ;)

Ill get back to you ASAP. When will you be in Syd?

Saturday , would that be possible?

Hmm...you mean THIS Saturday? I wont be able to sorry :( Have to go to Canberra in a car which doesnt have a TowBall for a trailer as Im getting a new windscreen put into it.

How about Next Sat???

So the trades on is it :D

Yay for both of you..

ill do you the 134cc barrel hc piston ,Carb for $70posted Unit if ya want ;)

Hmm...you mean THIS Saturday? I wont be able to sorry :( Have to go to Canberra in a car which doesnt have a TowBall for a trailer as Im getting a new windscreen put into it.

How about Next Sat???

Hmmmm , Depends if I go up to the HRI event.
If its an MA event im not racing it so that should be ok..

Hmmmm , Depends if I go up to the HRI event.
If its an MA event im not racing it so that should be ok..

You should do it!! Its not MA show up sign up pay up and RACE! .

Yer the rings look pretty damn good to me but i wouldnt no what rings look like warned?? there not rounded still flat sharp edges , 100% no smoke when it was on the bike .

Race HRI for sure..No MA = Best races ever! No Boots hahaha. But enter before if you are going to race, or you will Cop a $50 Fee on the day.

Yeh MA , down with MA! Not into those theifs. MA ruined mini bike racing with their shitty laws , I hate 50/50 boots and much prefer a decent skateboard shoe , downhill helmets and no gloves but I cant have any of this with MA around.

Not sure if im going up but , doesnt seem to be to many people going up from Newcastle. There's a big crew for the final race but it is kinda pointless for just me and my mate going up without anyone else. I dont know too many queenslanders plus we have a practice day in early june for the hunter jam. Racing just hasnt fallen well into my schedule this year , snow is next month and I dont get back till late september / october missing out on the nationals and further hri rounds. And more than likely missing anything later in the year if I do winter overseas. And I missed the first hunter jam because my cases where broken , its giving me the shits I really need to do some racing this season....

But down with MA!!!

unit... I cant wait to see what you do with the klx, but its killing me to know your leaving 50s... =[

i can't wait to see what unit does with the KLX it'll be sweet as though. 50s allwell his still got some of his old ones, does he????

you should buy my stocker cause im thinkin about sellin it again not as cheap as it was before but still a good price

dont do it,i dont think its a good deal,i mean your swapping pretty much a semi/full mod crf for a completly dead stock 03 klx110??? wtf

klx110 on ebay are around 1500'ish so why would you swap you bike for one???

dont do it,i dont think its a good deal,i mean your swapping pretty much a semi/full mod crf for a completly dead stock 03 klx110??? wtf

klx110 on ebay are around 1500'ish so why would you swap you bike for one???

Na mate! OBVIOUSLY CASH will be going his way, and he is happy with it & I am as well so I dont think there is much of a problem?! Its NOT a CLEAN SWAP :)

tommy_38 why are you still making offers to people on fmxaus if your getting units bike?

Bahahaha!!! Just seeing if they were keen, thats all.

BUT Louis's bike is DEFINENTLY one of the Best Offers Ive had so Im going ahead with it :)

Latest posts

Back