The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just un boxed and used nesspresso delongi coffee machine that i got for a xmas present.. perfect cure for the hang over me and the mrs had all day... god it makes the best coffee

Na Ben said we should go down to this hill climb I assumed that he'd done it before, I also assumed I was in 1st! Lol:) got about 3/4's of the way up n run outa puff! Would of looked piss funny from Bens Pov! :)

i just read this thread now im tired

Haha
30713789.jpg

I just made my first post after lurking for a bit and purchased some super fast mate roosting red kenda's.

ememypym.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just spent to much on new hoses, filters, plastics & sprockets for the 140. That's what happens when I'm bored.

Just put aloe Vera on me for the 68th time this arvo..... Too much sun

just read about a detonating ticking timebomb 190f, damn. i want more pics

Managed to get a refund approved for my wifes christmas present to me (4ft terrarium + all the bits) NOW V2 head can be ordered next week :) :) :)
the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jpg

Whats the matter, don't you have a green thumb mate!
4ft fish tank + 5ft fish tank + 2 dogs... Thats already way too many animals for me, to put a lizard or 2 in the mix would of just done my head in, worst part is telling your wife that you don't want her chrissy present on christmas day :( Oh well, at least i'll now have something i can use :)

4ft fish tank + 5ft fish tank + 2 dogs... Thats already way too many animals for me, to put a lizard or 2 in the mix would of just done my head in, worst part is telling your wife that you don't want her chrissy present on christmas day :( Oh well, at least i'll now have something i can use :)

Yeah i bet that would of went down well, im sure she's stoked its going into your mini HAHA. My misses is only just starting to down size from our menagerie of animals thank christ.

I downsized my animals a few years ago, first mongrel to go was the wife. Good riddance, it was always biting.

Yeah i bet that would of went down well, im sure she's stoked its going into your mini HAHA. My misses is only just starting to down size from our menagerie of animals thank christ.

Problem is once you get em it's hard to get rid of em, what animals do you have?

You are the man bro, but really Cmon, what woman wouldn't agree when there is an 8 foot 6 giant breathing down on you. :)

Latest posts

Back