The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got screwed hard, next time im going to vas up lol
A mate is coming over with us, and taking the trailer back with him on the spirit. It would of worked out pretty cheap if I didnt have to completely rebuild the trailer.

Im very jealous of you right now nick, im stuck on a grinder and you will be playing with a nice new anima. Life just isnt fair sometimes lol.

Got screwed hard, next time im going to vas up lol
A mate is coming over with us, and taking the trailer back with him on the spirit. It would of worked out pretty cheap if I didnt have to completely rebuild the trailer.

Im very jealous of you right now nick, im stuck on a grinder and you will be playing with a nice new anima. Life just isnt fair sometimes lol.

I have watched you have all the fun now it's my turn!!! hahaha ;)

Won't be going tonight anyway. Have to get Enzed to make some custom oil lines and do a few other minor things.

Yeah it does, i got them for the EL when it was my wife's car,
when i ordered them i told here that i'd got PMS 247 though.

I also have these on my '67 XR

and this is my old '72 F100, RUF100

Is that your 67xr in the pic? Where do you hide that thing? I didnt realise it was that immaculate... no wonder your wife doesnt let you sell it

783fe2afa51f6ce2c20f62be7979d617.jpg

Just sorting the family out after a few years of collecting

I had a good spare bumper sitting around for my white EL Fairmont ^^, i got that rubbed back and resprayed it Saturday.
Pulled the old damaged bumper and light's off today and fitted the resprayed bar, refitted the light's, cleaned up the engine bay etc.
Wife helped me this arvo cleaning it and she freaked out when opening the passsenger rear door and found a huge male redback spider.
Sprayed and squashed him, then got the interior vacuumed, cleaned the window's, and we registered it this afternoon.
Took it out for a drive tonight, filled it up with gas, and a bit of petrol so now she's all good to go again.
Got to love SA registration, 4 year's without reg and no late payment fee's, no inspection's etc
Now i just need to give it a polish up next weekend

783fe2afa51f6ce2c20f62be7979d617.jpg

Just sorting the family out after a few years of collecting

Damn !

Supercomp swingarm and elka shock
Dohc motor
Five o proframe set up and zochies
Where are you scoring all these badass parts from

Last edited:
Damn !

Supercomp swingarm and elka shock
Dohc motor
Five o proframe set up and zochies
Where are you scoring all these badass parts from
Cheers have been buying parts here and there for a few years now haven't payed full price for a lot of it just mainly good deals , givin work the flick for awhile and have just figure I got enough **** for 4 complete bikes will throw a thread up soon and combine the builds. lot of good parts haven't looked at it all for so long like Christmas :) shelf was only half full in that pic and just picked up a set of reef clamps and bbr super stock swinger should be here this week

Last edited:
Supercomp swingarms alone have been fetching over 1k !
What motor are you putting in the five o build ?
Are you building a 12" bike & a 10" ?
What head is the dohc ?
Pretty excited to see them done

Last edited:
Supercomp swingarms alone have been fetching over 1k !
What motor are you putting in the five o build ?
Are you building a 12" bike & a 10" ?
What head is the dohc ?
Pretty excited to see them done
Have seen a few advertised around that ,people would hate to know what i payed for mine .five o build will prob be 108 modern works tak clutch etc was gonna put Dohc but that's just overkill, five o pro setup will be 10 and a slowracer/ssr 70 frame 12inch with the supercomputer.
The dohc is a daytona head,kitaco crank cylinder and hi comp piston,tak 4 speed and clutch ,Tokyo mods ingnition.
Same mate been a long time coming :)

Holy crap Saga!! So good to have you back round.

You had the best build threads back in the day.

Keen as to see the builds mate.

If you have any spares left over chuck them up for the rest of us plebs!! hahaha ;)

Organised to rent a trailer from a friend for our upcoming move, paid him 250 for the weeks rent of it, which is nice and cheap, but he dropped it off yesterday informing me it needs a quick weld and its good to go. Got stuck into it today and its barely a trailer, more rust than steel :( cant get my money back either, so im getting stuck into getting it travel worthy. So far cut the spring hangers etc off, and the draw bar, so I can add a new chassis to it. This is how it sits now...

Testing....

How did you go with the trailer Stu ?

Holy crap Saga!! So good to have you back round.

You had the best build threads back in the day.

Keen as to see the builds mate.

If you have any spares left over chuck them up for the rest of us plebs!! hahaha ;)
Cheers mm will chuck a thread or two up when I get stuck into them,I'm thinking ill have enough spare **** to build another bike haha just unboxed a few more bits that arrive today
8762b7b4b112ea2c269f6d1531e8dfbf.jpg

And I jizz in my pant's.

I would be like a kid in a candy store!!

Make sure you look after old motorman if it comes to getting rid of a few bits. ;)

The old 88 is next line for some TLC after the LXR's are sorted.

Sanding down my crf50 for some new paint. And a nice new sticker kit.

Latest posts

Back