The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh where is my invite to help snaptrax?
far out, gottagetacheaperhobby are those speed holes in that trailer? 250 bucks? wow thats steep, looks like it could have fallen apart on it way to yours... hahah, nah man, doing a top job as always! should handle a a few more k's ;)
that supercomp swing arm look brand new, is it? lol

And I jizz in my pant's.

I would be like a kid in a candy store!!

Make sure you look after old motorman if it comes to getting rid of a few bits. ;)

The old 88 is next line for some TLC after the LXR's are sorted.

Haha yeah its like another world in the shed , haha that's if theres any left over :)
Saga where abouts did you score those five o parts in the packets from ?
Scored of a bloke somewhere in Europe only five-o stuff he had dunno why he never opened them

That's a good score
With the five o set up you have the newer swingarm hey , did it come with a stickered five o assault shock ?
(DNM shock)
Keep us updated on the builds

That's a good score
With the five o set up you have the newer swingarm hey , did it come with a stickered five o assault shock ?
(DNM shock)
Keep us updated on the builds
Yeah its the new style I believe and come with the dnm shock

uploadfromtaptalk1431071956011.jpg
Just warmed up the pig. Hopefully taking it out on sunday after breakfast etc.
Thinking it needs new back brake pads just cant bleed them enough to work as well as id like.
How do i upload a video using tapatalk?

Look's like you need a new front tyre before the rest of those knob's fall off too

I'm just coming on this forum to chill as you guys are cool /chill ect lol and was just yelled at on an American forum for being yelled at......over agreeing ....lol so yes appreciate the friendliness lol

...wondering how my like became thanks Lmao but nice sgone where I get ur parts at? Gottagetacheaperhobby nice work agreed u should be paid heck most up here buy a trailer used for what you spent just to rent it.

8ca89e0046017a86aa0430f18f9df8fc.jpg

Making some progress on this p.o.s.

Is that angle going across from wheel arch to wheel arch going to hit the axle at full travel ?

Dont believe so craig, I will never find out im only carting 3 motorbikes over in it so it won't have the weight in it to bottom the springs out.

6ad17d731fce89b982350e387154c73c.jpg

Getting some practice in before Vcm starts.

Nearly finished this stupid trailer, renewed chassis, new hubs and bearings, some snazzy ovlov rims, new tyres, I cut all the damaged wiring out and went to work with the soldering iron and shrinkwrap, 6 cans of etch primer later it looks like this...
e129c019127f9adeba1d4120dd133fc8.jpg

You better be keeping that thing.

Top job there Stu !

I might have to book in with you to do mine next !!
It was a cheapy 6x4, that i decided to fix up and convert to a 7x4 with a few mod's.
When i first brought it home had a rusted out floor which someone tried to fix by welding some more steel over that, and the new stuff had also rusted badly.
The bottom's of the side's, rusty cross bar's, no guide's for the back of the slipper spring's,
rusty seized up front and rear tailgate's, broken light's, mud guard's were bent and falling off, no tie down bar's, the tyre's were bald and it had a 1 3/4"tow ball on it from the late 50's still.
I've seen the 2 1/4" tow hitch's before but never the smaller one.
Lol, it's been sitting here for 4 year's unfinished
I spent a week working on it back them when i first got it and the neighbour decided to call the council on me for noise.
The inspector came around and went out the back with me, i showed him the trailer i was fixing and all he said was that my trailer was looking good so far !
And that there was nothing wrong with making noise during the day, as long as i wasn't running a business.
Even then i could apply for a permit to do that.

Cheers craig, I am pretty happy with how its turned out especially considering the condition it was in before.
Yours would be a good project, doesnt look like it needs much to finish off now, you look to have knocked most of the hard work out of the way already!
Love your dog to!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back