The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,
mine is nothing compared to these

tire-art-17.jpg

tumblr_lourhhqW2M1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Yong_Ho_Ji_11.jpg

images

Recycled-Tire-Sculptures-by-Yong-Ho-Ji-7.jpg

Used-Tire-Art.gif

a373f5cc83ba3b4101f1086a5fae165f.jpg

Holy Cow, that tire art is amazing!!! Good job on the toucan, when I first started reading that post I thought you were going to make a simple tire swing, LOL.

Anyone else following the FIFA Women's World Cup? I caught part of that England-Norway match earlier, and I'm making a point of watching the Colombia-U.S. match tonight. Colombia looked good when they beat France last week, and these are the knockout rounds so it's do or die for all teams. Will the U.S. team move on to the quarterfinals? Australia already made it by beating Brazil... that was a good match too, I managed to catch that one in its entirety. Brazil usually fields a strong team, so that victory was a good sign for you Australian fans, LOL. Who knows? Maybe the Aussies will go all the way to the Finals, aye? It's a safe bet the German team will make it, they're pretty serious about the game.

Ah, well, I'm just glad these matches are on, this is a tough time of year for me when it comes to watching sports... I'm not a baseball or basketball fan, the Triple Crown races and the Indy race are over, and there's still a long way to go before football season (NFL). I like soccer too, especially at this level, so I'll be watching as many of the remaining matches as possible, right till the Finals on July 5th. Good timing, with my birthday and July 4th coming up... always a party at this time of year. I don't even leave this property on the 4th, this burg gets WAY too crowded with tourists and paradegoers; I'll stock the fridge in advance, BBQ out back and watch the fireworks from my roof, it's easier that way.

Threw the protapers off my psto on jaydens bike, he bent the stockers pretty bad, crashed on a good 3 metre long jump lol. He took he crash really well, straight up and switche the bike off, no tears or anything!
410c86bf9190ee468971f86daea0683a.jpg

I noticed aheap of black gunk leaking out of the silencer, fair to say it needs repacking lol
ed971c67be17d2fc2eb334c3bf14cea5.jpg
8093fafd8901f3bd111b40aa64103a77.jpg
6bc77ac39557fd1c10e4c65da7585f3f.jpg

Also pulled the airfilter out for a clean and re oil. Also managed to set my shed area up, and start pulling my bike down for a transplant.
ba4f5a89d84a45e8e75c64a13b47ac0d.jpg
44f2851b605e7653b387bff0d12d402a.jpg

Very nice !!
Shed area, that look's like a lounge room ?
Did you get a chainsaw ?

Can't wait to see what you think of the new motor man.

You will be happy. :)

Cheers :) I claimed a old humpy/shack. It was a library, but the books are now packed up. I grabbed a dirty roc chainsaw craig, will get me through this winter, buts its pretty gutless lol.

Just sorting out my man cave/office/sin50 HQ, stoked on how it's coming together. Will get better pics once done.
7d5815765b3d4f08c145eeff5ffb6fda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pyramids were built one stone at a time... looks like a killer layout on that property, plenty of elbow room to build the track you want. Here in CA, I often see ads on C/L for companies or private parties looking to dump fill dirt, and they'll bring the truckloads to your property, just to get 'em out of their way as they take on their own projects. Might save heller digging, yeah? Worth a look, anyway... I don't have enough room on this property to build any kind of track, though I built huge wooden skateboard ramps in the back yard many years ago. No worries, I'll drag my bike to the riding venues as usual, I'll be going this week to a primo venue with my newly-modified bike. I wanted to go on my birthday (Tuesday), but that World Cup match between Germany and the U.S. is on, and I don't wanna miss that one... if the U.S. team can beat Germany, they have a shot at Japan. Bummer about the Australian team, I was rootin' for 'em all the way, but those pesky Japs are tough and methodical. Anyway, not to dwell on that subject, the track you're building already looks good, looks like a real nice setting for it.

Coming along awesome Stu.

Looking forward to coming over for a ride some time soon!!! :)

Did you actually do that with a shovel and barrow, that is pure commitment and very impressive.
Your definately not a $hit talker about building this track.
Ps i like the grassy top, i assume thats to assist holding it together?

Latest posts

Back