The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My recent addition, tdr wont idle, revs once then dies, does this 2 more times then wont start at all.
Removed the carby yesterday for a quick look, its filthy, dirt, gum and stinks of old petrol.

sometime soon i'll clean it up, but for now a 19mm carb will be in its place, just need to find a second hand chain somewhere, so i can play with it.

Cheers

Hey mate! Yea that would be the problem! Your jets are all blocked and not letting fuel-air in, clean them out, for the little one you can use some old electrical wire and pull one stand out from it and push it threw, and to get the old **** petrol and the bottom of bowl use new petrol and a toothbrush! What size chain you wanting? I have a couple around here but not sure what size you need!

I had a play around with an old broken Pitsterpro Z155Ho stator cover today, and have modified it a bit.
It looks a bit like the Daytona semi cutaway type now
I just need to make up a new steel inner plate to fix the damaged section, where the chain has come off and gone through it

That looks pretty damn tidy craig, top job

thanks,
it's just something a bit different to everyone else

Hey mate! Yea that would be the problem! Your jets are all blocked and not letting fuel-air in, clean them out, for the little one you can use some old electrical wire and pull one stand out from it and push it threw, and to get the old **** petrol and the bottom of bowl use new petrol and a toothbrush! What size chain you wanting? I have a couple around here but not sure what size you need!

Cheers champ
I'll get the hardcore verniers onto the rear sprocket and the the spacing and thickness and work out the length.
my other chain just ain't long enough.

Just at the doctors waiting to get some acupuncture!

Im just trying to work out how the guy I work with actually thaught this was a yamaha when he owns a 2005 yz250f?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418976210918.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1418976210918.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Im at work having lunch, wishing i was at home riding my quad and p!ssing my neibours off with a screaming 125!

What is everyone else up to?
4 hrs to go and im going home.

Merry ****kkking new years!!!!
In 2 hours and 15 minuites!!!
I miniriders 2015

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420024575653.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420024575653.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 7
were thirsty!!!!
Wishing all miniriders a happy and healthy 2015.
Ride it like you stole it and build it like australia was built.
Hard work and good times!
Hope all builds get finished + mine

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420024681806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420024681806.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 10
Im also just thinking.
People like craig (my67xr) keep us all in the know when it comes to minibikes and how they work..
Im sure we all owe him something and he deserves to be acknowledged!!!!!
Thanks for everything mate..
Happy new years

Lol, all good mate, Enjoy yourself !!

We took the kids down to see the fireworks at Brighton beach at 9pm tonight.
Cj was keen to stay up till midnight, but has just crashed a few minutes ago.
Only 7 minutes to go, Happy New Year !!

here's a couple of blurred shots off my phone,

Im also just thinking.
People like craig (my67xr) keep us all in the know when it comes to minibikes and how they work..
Im sure we all owe him something and he deserves to be acknowledged!!!!!
Thanks for everything mate..
Happy new years

+ 1

Happy new year!

I'm off to work.

Reading through everything I have missed right here while I have been busy rebuilding utes, surviving marriage, keeping mowers running, work, work blah blah etc. Good to be back. Sons looking for a bigger bike so its trolling time on the interweb. Deciding if we chuck motard wheels on the pitty and take it up to do some road racing or sell it....need to fix the gearbox first......and then another tube......Happy New year everyone

Cleaning my shop a lil trying to get our minds off things. Idk if u guys have a similar charity but my online store will be donating percentages to the march of dimes when I start selling again. Atm working on a yamaha v star needing new brakes

eac9019d36fcaffef27ea62a9d973cf4.jpg

Lol rallye race between two cat 950s mine is just a tad older and smaller :p

Looks like fun ^^.

I'm still waiting for a new Uni-Filter i ordered from DHZ 14 days ago, i think there going to get some bad feedback from me on ebay !!

Looks like fun ^^.

I'm still waiting for a new Uni-Filter i ordered from DHZ 14 days ago, i think there going to get some bad feedback from me on ebay !!
I waited 7 weeks from when I ordered my clutch to the day I got the right item, told me 3 weeks ago it had been sent out finally with a free botle of oil for the hassles, I had to ring them monday just gone because they hadnt sent it, they express posted the clutch but when it showed up there was no free oil [emoji35] [emoji88] [emoji109]

Latest posts

Back