The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fck yeah it is but it isn't for the faint of heart either!

Tough times are ahead there's no doubt about it but the rewards are like nothing else!

Cheers fellas, defiantly ugly cried and fell in love at first sight, I was a mess lol. Words don't even describe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, i blamed the tear's were from some dust in my eye's when my son was born.
Well done Brendo, she's very cute !

Welcome to Dad life Brendo
Now your shed time gets puts back until after your daughter goes to bed , and then you take the baby monitor to the shed with you , your music is now played soft as you have to listen to & watch the baby monitor for any movements while they sleep.

So right now I'm watching strawberry shortcake with Alanah

Yeah I hear that! But I had to put that thing in the back off the cupboard only because I'd had mine beside the bed and ended up laying awake all night watching the bloody thing!

Congrats man. Just don't try to change muffler packing if she gets loud or try to change a gasket when she has a leak lol nah having a child is imo the best thing to happen in life

Bahaha I wish it was that easy I'd stock up on gasket kits.

I'm just checking out an old 150 T Rex for a friend, i reckon it's seen better days !!
It's got no compression, but i cant work out why..

Wow can't believe I missed this.

Congrats Brendo that's wicked news mate!!

Glad all is going well.

Geese you boys are putting the pressure on me now. Must be one of the only older guys without kids. lol

Cheers Mate, yeah come on pull your finger out or put something else in bahaha.

That poor Daytona 150 trex, my mate bought the last one ever that has never fired, yep sitting in atomik, and my mate picked it up for 490, lol he's going to kill it! Ahaha I reckon it should have been in a museum :p
They're such a cool engine!

That Daytona needs a longer piston skirt those short skirts no matter who makes em is just asking for piston slop and fast ring wear and issues. Any who I'm just in the lovely hospital since......8 or 9 pm last night it's now 7 am here
7e1e58227315c91e9c67bb8d2617ad67.jpg

Dunno where else to post this but is there any reason why the random radness thread is locked fellas?

Just cracked the first beer of my 2 weeks off, heading to my mates property in the snowy's again! Braaaaping, drinking, food and sitting round the fire!

Latest posts

Back