The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

As you know we have more stock coming in, more bikes, more parts, the 175z!!

We have 4 TTR155z bikes left which have to go now! I am now offering these last 5 bikes
for a crazy $1,599 + $100 postage Australia. These bikes need to go to make way for
the new stock coming in, If anyone is keen please PM me right away.

This price will never come around again so dont miss out, this is a one off price !!!
Russ,

Thats a bloody good price....you can barley buy suspension and engine alone for that price!

Have jumped on website to look at 175 and cannot seem to buy one online I live in townsville when will be avabile online

lol wouldnt touch a braaap considering the newer bikes out now.. and braaap are way over priced...

the price difference between the revmx and the cini is cini will answer the phone or help you out when ever you need it.. revmx will do your head in with lack of aftersales support...

Haha sweet as cini looks like it is ay Wat is there online store like and how hard is it to get parts for

Ah thanks is the price bout same or use worth just getting braap mistro

Seans right ...even though I have a rev I'd go Cinny, it'll cost a bit more but the after sales will pay off especially if you are'nt mechanically inclined .... as for the Braaap ? as Sean said ridiculously overpriced and lacking a linkage model so waaaay behind the 8ball in development even though they'll tell ya they are the best ...in fact the mistro looks like it hasn't changed in years so yeah my opinion is go the Cinny.:beerchug:

not sure if there online store is up and running.. email them and work something out.

parts availability depends what you need.. basic parts are everywhere.. things like chassis parts will need to be purchased from ciniworx..

engine parts are everywhere...

anyone have there email do they have actul store if do where bouts is it im keen to get one

man there is links all around this forum, they are a sponser. Or google ??

They aren't a sponosor any more :(. Yeah google them mate. Thought they had a store in Sydney? Don't know if it's still open.

cini store is down in victoria man, the price differecne is 300 bucks rev is doing the clearence sale and are doing the 175's for 1999.00 hit him up on facebook and you should get a respose pretty quick

Ciniworx is in pakenham which is in S.E suburbs in Melbourne. If you email them they will send it out to you. email [email protected] or maybe go on there site to confirm thats right CINIWORX HOMEPAGE

Don't waste your money on the revmx 175 as there is no warranty and poor customer service. The 175 motors a few have had issues so no way would i get one of these bikes unless they had warranty(which I do have one, the cini). Plus better forks on the ciniworx, dnm are poxy. 2011 cini looks amazing too. lol

Latest posts

Back