The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I a lot of people are saying they would buy one if they had this or that... lol...

Have you got many orders Russ? Bikes looking good.. The light blue has grown on me :cool:

Thanks Ty,

Yep the orders are building up and looks like there will be a fair few moving in the first week.
Just about to order another shipment before I sell out !

im trying to decide wether to keep my pitster or sell it to fund for one of these

yeah TyD your right a lot of people with this or thats... haha kind of sick of hearing it..!

OMG! I would sooo buy one of these if I didnt already have my dream bike haha.

just kidding guys. Russ I think they look great, cant wait until we get a review up here!

Any news on when the website will be up and running Russ? :)

Might pay to put a "coming soon" with logo etc in the interim...

Not sure mate, I am trying to get the site up asap. The online store takes a bit to setup
so ill do my best to get it ready asap.

Great stuff Russ..
Reckon u will sell a whhooollee bunch of these...... more and more people will find out about them and they will move faster and faster.... well done mate.....
veery nice bike....

did you do it your self or pay some 1 , you do know >>> no-crf-here is a pc tech and does this stuff , just trying to keep it in the family

Company in Vic are making it for me. Punisher on here was doing it but now im working with
one of his colleagues closely to develop the site so its still family related sort of haha:D

cool man looking forward to it, maybe we can talk monkey bike parts when things settle down

Hey all,

Bikes landed on the 16th of April, unfortunately there was a strong gas smell at the Port so
its created some delays. Hopefully they will be released sometime this week. Sorry for the slight
delays fela's

Russ,

Latest posts

Back