Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photoshop fun..

KMD_6789-Edit-2.jpg

No way, that is the sikest setup ever, things get done different in the west:)

No way, that is the sikest setup ever, things get done different in the west:)

We dont do things in halves thats for sure.. this is a digital setup which allows you to change lanes and ****, also has wireless controllers so you can sit or stand where ever you want.. this layout took 20.3 secs to do a fast lap around it..

Thats awesome mate, some blood sweat and beers went into that, the best setup ive ever seen.

Forgot to say thanks!

im a bit of a loss at the moment, could get a new pitty, a new pushbike, ive been riding mine alot, or a new camera, if im lucky i can get a pushy and a camera but now im at another loss.

i watched a Digital rev vid about pro cam -**** lens vs lower range cam - good lens.

here is my problem, and probably a noobish one but if i were to get a 600d body for $450 and i have a $600 budget can i get a reasonably good lens for pics at the track after buying the body?

ive done some looking but i dont understand all the talk about lenses and its making me more confused and hesitant about getting a camera, so can you please find me a lens for $150 that is reasonable for my task at hand, and find one that's better for a little over my budget and explain the differances to me and why i should get the other.

Thanks in advance.

ive got to have a crack at this after this with the footage from this sundays trip,
im like to think im* a bit of a photoshop nut*,
and if i get stuck i have my graphic designer mrs to help :)
watch this space

here's a couple of shots taken of my car down by the airport, and another couple from a different photographer another day

this is one of the few tyre smokin shots i have,
it was taken in the early 90's

Latest posts

Back