Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust them just for there name alone lol

sounds like they have a strong following here on miniriders.tell ya wat though that widow master stunt 50cc trials bikes preety sweet lol

From what i have been told from people that have bought bikes from there is nothing but bad. In saying that you usually only here about peoples negative experiences. However i think that if anyone took the time to look around and saw a bike like the PitPro's that Maylands Performance centre sell here in Adelaide for only $999 i think that they would realise that there are a lot of other better bikes for the same money roughly. Those 200 people a month are more than likely the ones that dont research their purchases very thouroughly perhaps...

i rang them when i was looking for a bike, they were you TYPICAL used car salesman to me over the phone!!!

i said there website said bike X was $700 but when i rang to confirm, suddenly it had jumped up in price by $190 that morning he told be!! (BS)

than he started bagging SA fun bikes, which they clearly do in there newspaper ads they place, there ads have always got jokes about SA funbikes in them,

to me thats sly dirty tactics of selling stuff, (like i said Typical used car salesman haha)

my 2c

guys you are right THE THREE AMIGOS are the worst bunch of wankers in the pit bike scene. i have never met someone that is so bad. they are you typical secondhand salesman- dodgy, sly little bastards.

There only out there to make a buck, whereas other salespeople in the same sport are doing so much to get this sport up and running. Its really disappointing to met people like those of the three amigos scaming everyone that walks into there junk yard

guys you are right THE THREE AMIGOS are the worst bunch of wankers in the pit bike scene. i have never met someone that is so bad. they are you typical secondhand salesman- dodgy, sly little bastards.

There only out there to make a buck, whereas other salespeople in the same sport are doing so much to get this sport up and running. Its really disappointing to met people like those of the three amigos scaming everyone that walks into there junk yard

they arnt wankers in the pit bike scene they r just pure wankers in any scene. full stop.

i noticed that in the tv week for the last two weeks their has been a picture of their 141cc pro with a $1,100 price tag next to it. So i sent them an email just then asking if that is the price of it and the replied with NO the pro is $1599!
i think thats what you call false advertising!

I cant comprehend how much I hate these lying thieving bastards!!

Some one did infact sue them and they won!

You've probably read my other posts on how much I hate these idiots so I wont start.

Im never going there again from now on I go to SA Dirt Bikes.

i think u hurt their feelings they no come back no more:(

i rang them when i was looking for a bike, they were you TYPICAL used car salesman to me over the phone!!!

i said there website said bike X was $700 but when i rang to confirm, suddenly it had jumped up in price by $190 that morning he told be!! (BS)

than he started bagging SA fun bikes, which they clearly do in there newspaper ads they place, there ads have always got jokes about SA funbikes in them,

to me thats sly dirty tactics of selling stuff, (like i said Typical used car salesman haha)

my 2c

right on the spot man, the way they trick ppl into their shop just so disgraceful. I saw their adver with Pitsterpro in it and went to the store ask if I could have some parts for my Pitsterpro, guess wat the salesman point out this purely crap and gurantee me this is the pitsterpro whole he didn't even realize the the fake carbfibe already appearling off from both fuel tank and engine. moreover what's with the deal sale bike out of crate with not warrant huh? talking about 200 bikes month without no negative feedback, well let's ask which month is that and ppl probably just own even both to pop the quests while they fully aware they've been tricked.

Yeah I rang up to get a price on a brake lever and then when I went into the shop the guy trys to charge me $5 extra than what I was quoted on the phone!

Then when I went to buy 1 foot peg the "quilified mechanic" they had in the parts shops said "oh I dont have time to take it all apart just take the two foot pegs and the mount for $50" I said NO, got the foot pegs, took the pin out took the peg off within about 5 seconds and baught the one peg.

They are just so shonky, my dad calls them "the three bandits".

Also they sell the Pitpro RR for $1200.

Also theres a guy on eBay who buys alot of bikes and his user name is "honest-ian" and the guy from 3 amigos also calls him self that haha.

i was wonderning what you guyz thought of the widowmaker 141 pro? for 1200 looks pretty good i was also thinking of the mso 140cc for 1150? your advice would be apreciated and if you could point me to any other bikes for around that price ?
cheers

mso for sure after reading about the 3 amigos i woudnt buy from them i cant anyway coz i live in vic but still.

To the amigos :

IllStabYouCunt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back