Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it does so have a lifan i got 1 why say things your not sure on my mates also has a lifan well its not my mates now i bought it of him 2day so know i got 2 of these PITPRO 110s and its not that im on there side its just that every1 is saying there bikes are shit when there not and they have awesome prices the only dodgey bike they sell are 47cc pocket bikes which i also have bought.

THEY ARE NOT PITPRO'S!! They are "widowmaker" and it does not have Lifan on the metal badge on the motor it is just silver with nothing on it!!!

Widowmaker Mini!

It's not a pitpro buddy

They don't have a lifan.

have you bought one? how would you know, not saying i would no but, trust me it looks exactly like a 110cc lifan and the bike looks exactly the same as a pitpro 110cc just different colour and stickers.

Last edited:
Sidney, the engine is badged differently. Calm down you skank

I've been there and looked at the bike.

Anywho I replyed to their email and just said.

ROFL go back to today tonight and consumer affairs buddy.

Their Reply.
Fantastic, I look forward to my next appearance on Today Tonight, after the last time I was on their show our Saturday sales tripled so please get me another spot. Normally advertising prime time like that is around $6000. As for Consumer Affairs if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have got the TV exposure either so inadvertently all they managed to do is improve sales. So off you go help me make my business stronger. That’ll teach me!

theres another well known bike shop in SA selling AGB29 for $1699, now why isnt that screamed about being a ripoff!!!

Wow, someone gets it. Thankyou.

Tell me something, if you spend 200K on a Ferrari you expect a certain level of customer sevice, do you not? If you spend $500 on a smokey old Magna do you expect the same level of service?

OK, that's an extreme case, but I hope you see my point. There's a really simple solution for all of you. If you have high expectations, we're not the shop for you. By all means go and visit SA Dirt Bikes or Bill's and buy a bike deserving of high expectations. Use the grey matter in between your ears, there are no free rides in life, you don't get something for nothing.

Then look at this aspect. A Suzuki 90cc kids quad will set you back in excess of 3K. A 3 Amigos 110cc kids quad is about $700 or so. Which ever one you buy, one thing is certain. Your kid will grow out of it quickly. So do you invest the big amount for a vehicle that is built for the long term or do you spend the smaller amount and probably still get a decent return for it when you sell it?

I'm not trying to win any of you over, rest assured. If you have high expectations then don't shop here. If you're a realist, come on down. One thing is certain though, our bikes have populated the off road riders community more than any other single event in the past, so embrace the good these bikes are doing for your kind, don't always look for the negative.

One last thing, someone was saying our bike doesn't use the Lifan engine and isn't a PitPro. I can assure you it is indeed a lifan in all of our 4 stroke two wheelers. And the PitPro is manufactured in the same factory (Bosuer) in China. I know this because we sell the Pit Pro too.

Cheers.

One last thing, someone was saying our bike doesn't use the Lifan engine and isn't a PitPro. I can assure you it is indeed a lifan in all of our 4 stroke two wheelers. And the PitPro is manufactured in the same factory (Bosuer) in China. I know this because we sell the Pit Pro too.

Cheers.

So, Sidney..

You guys sell so many bikes because stupid parents listen to you instead of researching pancho

Wow, someone gets it. Thankyou.

Tell me something, if you spend 200K on a Ferrari you expect a certain level of customer sevice, do you not? If you spend $500 on a smokey old Magna do you expect the same level of service?

OK, that's an extreme case, but I hope you see my point. There's a really simple solution for all of you. If you have high expectations, we're not the shop for you. By all means go and visit SA Dirt Bikes or Bill's and buy a bike deserving of high expectations. Use the grey matter in between your ears, there are no free rides in life, you don't get something for nothing.

Then look at this aspect. A Suzuki 90cc kids quad will set you back in excess of 3K. A 3 Amigos 110cc kids quad is about $700 or so. Which ever one you buy, one thing is certain. Your kid will grow out of it quickly. So do you invest the big amount for a vehicle that is built for the long term or do you spend the smaller amount and probably still get a decent return for it when you sell it?

I'm not trying to win any of you over, rest assured. If you have high expectations then don't shop here. If you're a realist, come on down. One thing is certain though, our bikes have populated the off road riders community more than any other single event in the past, so embrace the good these bikes are doing for your kind, don't always look for the negative.

Cheers.

Yes but the thing is you could get the same bike (or even a much better one) from 3 amigo's for a much lower price and with a warranty from another shop, the 3 amigo's are advertised more and were the first minibike shop for a long time, but have a look at SA Fun Bikes or Maylands Performance! A shop like SA fun bikes actually supports the sport and alot of the people who work in the shop ride themselves, buy from them and they'll give you a good price, cover you with a warranty and invite you along on ride days etc, buy from some one like the 3 amigo's and thats it, once you buy it they dont want to hear about you, they're only in it for the money.

No seriously though. This guy may be polite and that but he is STILL one of the 3 amigos (rofl) and he is still making money and he is still working with that other dude so I don't care what people have to say. All I know for sure is that these guys are krooks.

the motor in the pic on the website aint what u get thats there 90

ive bought two they have 110cc black lifan motors. why say you have looked at the bike when u havnt otherwise u would no they have a lifan they got them on display wid lifans in there bikes.and the 1 on display also has pit pro graphics.

3rd in row has 2 b a record.lol. the last pit pro 110 i bought off the 3 stuges had 6 months warranty what u got 2 say now

No matter what the scene, i think you should always support those who support the sport and the scene. People dont run a business not to make money. People have to make money and make a living but there are some people who can make money and even make a lot of it but still support there local scene and sport. People like SAFB and MPE deserve our support as they are in it for the right reasons. Thats the way i see it anyway.

Im still suprised that they keep replying to Sidney and that he keeps replying back! Sometimes its just better to cut your losses mate...

OK, so SA Fun Bikes hold ride days. Good for him, Pete's a legend.

Let's look at the big picture. On a good month SA Fun Bikes sell what, 40 bikes? I doubt it's even that many. He closes at midday on Saturdays and everytime I ring him if I'm trying to find a part for a customer he doesn't have it. Not once has he had a part I've been chasing for someone. Even something as menial as a rear shocker. So I get it from Melbourne instead.

We open all day on Saturdays, stock more spare parts than any other importer I know, including Atomik, and sell about 200 bikes a month on average. Think about how that translates into populating the dirt bike riders community.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Pete or SA Fun Bikes. He's trying to be more of a boutique kind of bike shop and that's fair enough. There's clearly a call for that sort of thing. But just like there's David Jones there also has to be Cunningham's Warehouse for everyone else.

And believe it or not, Pete's in it for the money too. That's what people in business do. We're both capitalists. When the Salvos start selling bikes be sure to let me know.

And lastly, what's all this BS I keep reading about no warranty? If you like I'll post the warranty document on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back