Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL

My email

I just so happened to be one of those people that bought a non working 49cc dirt bike. You people refused to fix it so we had to get a mechanic to get it going. Who the hell sells pro taperbars for 130? That is a friggen ripoff

Their reply

Hi again,

When did you buy your bike? Was it between December and January? As for pro tapers we sell them for $79. While I’ve got you how did the mechanic get it to start? Did you get your faulty part replaced or did it require a minor tweak? Just curious? Feel free to answer all of these or not as you wish

Another email from me

That is bullshit you sell them for $79 I still have my receit and I payed $130. When I asked the mechanic what was wrong with the bike he quoted "just about everything".

Their Reply.

So who’s the dumb fuck all your receipt proves is that your stupid for paying to much. That’s life if you didn’t want to pay it you shouldn’t have. As for your bike in a box what did you want for under $300 ? Kawasaki? You couldn’t even rent a bike from them for that. You probably didn’t mix the fuel right but you’d rather blame me. If you went for a cat scan they’d probably find a cat, but you wouldn’t get that joke. If it had everything wrong with it your mechanic couldn’t have got it to run, coil no spark ( shit 1 out of your arse?) ( no compression pull a motor out of your cock? God knows you’ve been trying hard enough ) How is your inability to pre deliver your bike my fault? If it had a genuine faulty part your mechanic couldn’t have started it. Your stupidity is your problem. Our current price for Tapers s $79 if you want a pair wipe your eye’s and buy some, otherwise fuck off to your poofter forums. As for me asking when you bought a bike I already know when it was since my IQ is above room temperature in Adelaide winter night. It was between December and Febuary, if I’m wrong fax your invoice and post your invoice with this reply on your faggot pillow biting gay arsed useless forums, all you’ve proved by your email is you hide behind your computer and cry. BTW we sold 15 bikes yesterday so guess who doesn’t giver a fuck…. 4 years a of over 3000 bikes a year proves my point 1 % wankers 99% have a brain. Guess what section you fall into, if you fire up with your response I guess deap down inside you guessed 1% didn’t you. FOADYBLSOS

Love hugs kisses and thanks for your cash Honest Ian – Speedy

NEVER BUY FROM THEM

Hello there,
Last week I bought a Widowmaker 141 Pro, at your shop on Thursday the 12th. I took the bike home and topped it up with petrol, loctited all the bolts and put a set of protapers on. With much anticipation, I took the bike for a spin around my local park. I was out there about 15 minutes, and the bike had already died. I thought it would be the sparkplug gone, but spent about 15 minutes constantly trying to kick it over but it finally started up again. I knew something was wrong so I quickly rode home, I could hear bits rattling on the bike.. but kept riding because I knew I had no tools and nothing to fix it with, and I could only fix it if I took it home. I kept riding and hit a bump, the left footpeg snapped off, and I slammed my foot on the ground which cause the whole bike to come to a hault and I was thrown off the bike. The bike kept going until it hit the ground. I got up, with lots of scratches and other various bruises on my legs and arms. I lifted up the bike and the engine actually fell out of the frame. Amazing I know, but it did! I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do. I had a bike with a motor completely disconnected from the frame. I had to wheel it home the rest of the way, with a motor half hanging out. I'm not pleased at all with the quality of these bikes, I'm interested in finding out if you will indeed either replace the bike or put the engine back in and get it going.

I now realise why the are called the "Widowmaker".. My wife will soon be a widow at this rate.

Thanks
BenoX

Thanks Div for the widowmaker joke thrown in haha! Thats the email I sent them, over the widowmaker I bought last week ;)

sidney you got raped thats what u get for dealing with dodgy bros. 2007
i gt no sympathy for ya you know you should only buy china shit off china fella's bit of advise for nex time lol
benox thats not all that believable but i'l be interested to see what sort of answer you get lol

Me and Coolmodee's wife all night long.

EDITED POST.

Last edited:
three amigos sell the pit pro 110 pitpro 125 and the 138 i know plenty of people on here that have them bikes including me and divy are u trying 2 say there dodgey bikes and its not like these china bikes are all ive ever had ive had yamys ,hondas etc.

They don't sell a pitpro 110 it is a copy called the "widowmaker" (rofl) and it doesn't have a lifan in it.

ROFL

My email

Quote:
I just so happened to be one of those people that bought a non working 49cc dirt bike. You people refused to fix it so we had to get a mechanic to get it going. Who the hell sells pro taperbars for 130? That is a friggen ripoff

Their reply

Quote:
Hi again,

When did you buy your bike? Was it between December and January? As for pro tapers we sell them for $79. While I’ve got you how did the mechanic get it to start? Did you get your faulty part replaced or did it require a minor tweak? Just curious? Feel free to answer all of these or not as you wish

Another email from me

Quote:
That is bullshit you sell them for $79 I still have my receit and I payed $130. When I asked the mechanic what was wrong with the bike he quoted "just about everything".

Their Reply.

Quote:
So who’s the dumb fuck all your receipt proves is that your stupid for paying to much. That’s life if you didn’t want to pay it you shouldn’t have. As for your bike in a box what did you want for under $300 ? Kawasaki? You couldn’t even rent a bike from them for that. You probably didn’t mix the fuel right but you’d rather blame me. If you went for a cat scan they’d probably find a cat, but you wouldn’t get that joke. If it had everything wrong with it your mechanic couldn’t have got it to run, coil no spark ( shit 1 out of your arse?) ( no compression pull a motor out of your cock? God knows you’ve been trying hard enough ) How is your inability to pre deliver your bike my fault? If it had a genuine faulty part your mechanic couldn’t have started it. Your stupidity is your problem. Our current price for Tapers s $79 if you want a pair wipe your eye’s and buy some, otherwise fuck off to your poofter forums. As for me asking when you bought a bike I already know when it was since my IQ is above room temperature in Adelaide winter night. It was between December and Febuary, if I’m wrong fax your invoice and post your invoice with this reply on your faggot pillow biting gay arsed useless forums, all you’ve proved by your email is you hide behind your computer and cry. BTW we sold 15 bikes yesterday so guess who doesn’t giver a fuck…. 4 years a of over 3000 bikes a year proves my point 1 % wankers 99% have a brain. Guess what section you fall into, if you fire up with your response I guess deap down inside you guessed 1% didn’t you. FOADYBLSOS

Love hugs kisses and thanks for your cash Honest Ian – Speedy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just got OWNED by a dodgy Amigo AHHAHAHA

He drilled you buddy:D :D

p.s your blaming him for you being a sucker and paying $130 for tapers haha

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just got OWNED by a dodgy Amigo AHHAHAHA

That's a pretty immature thing to say, just like the amigo wanker.

He know's I'm right and he has nothing else to say so he tries to insult me.

LOL yeah, surprisingly.. They were pretty nice about it.. He goes "Call up the shop and book it in for the mechanic, we'll take a look"

I just realized something, he never said we'll do it for free ;)

Last edited:
i must admit that reply you got was f@#king funny sid but thats just wrong
they are suppose to have a serious bussiness and should not be pricks to there customers
im sure all you older guys that work like me know that if your selling something to some one and they tell you your product wasnt up to scratch to cant just be pricks to them and tell them to go f@#k yourself thats just not professional
i just cant get over there reply to sid professional bussiness owners should be like that

The funniest part is, they think the only customer they're losing is Sid. But I don't think anyone who read this thread will ever consider buying from them again (not that it sounds like they would anyway). And there's a heluva lot of Aussie pit riders on this forum!

But there's still all those dumb parents and stuff that buy from them because they think that just because they have ads in the TV guide that they are legit.

these guys are selling shit loads of bikes, they dont care about customer service, cause they still are selling heaps,

i know someone who has bought from them, and he was saying when he had picked his bike up, there were well over 25 bikes lined up outside ready for sat morning pick ups:eek:

there bikes really are not alot different from ebay bikes, all those bikes come from the same factory,

theres another well known bike shop in SA selling AGB29 for $1699, now why isnt that screamed about being a ripoff!!!

Wow, there reply to Sidney's email is amazing. That is certainly not a professional act. I can understand thinking that about some customers but hey, you would never take the time to write it out and put your name at the bottom of it and then email it to the person involved. Thats crazy, that really shows through their true colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back