The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russbream

User
Reaction score
Hey guys!

At long last the first look of the Vertmax TTR155Z is here, The bikes are currently on their way to the country and will be released April 2010. Sponsorship commencing this week!

45.jpg

40.jpg

49.jpg

26.jpg

35.jpg

32.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty sick dude..

EDIT: Just noticed the blue hubs, they are hot..

Last edited:
That is one sexy mini bike! :D
Good on yah russ we need more people adding to the sport for it to expand!
Cheets mate

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys really appreciate all the support!!!
Couldnt of done it without all the MR crew !

i like the looks, frame welds look good, feel free to throw some pics up on our site in the states, minimotouniverse.com

Yes , it looks like you have a winner there ... and it's got a decent swingarm on it ...

cute...but nothing special...looks like a medina to me..??How much $will it be??? you can already buy a similar one on alexwarehouse.com

12560544770.jpg

Last edited:
good job mate it certainly looks the goods

and to be coming stock with an oko is good

now one thing i want to ask is: are the sprocket bolts going to be too small so the sprocket has free play?

another thing i picked up is it looks a bit simillar to petes bike on here (peter1230) wen you look at the shock the frame comes around it and the swingarm has a metal sleeve for your axel, i will get a pic because i doubt much of that made any sense

EDIT: meant to say where you at lakes yesterday? and will you be at the next round at kurri to showcase your bikes or something its on may 22nd

Last edited:
looks great, wonder whos gonna be the first to buy for a review,
has a price been determined yet?
i see great potencial in this bike, nice work

yea doesn't look too bad, was a bit drunk last night lol n the gold forks jumped out of the picture

damn mountain rach88 is gonna flip when she sees that purple bike!!! :p

meant to say where you at lakes yesterday? and will you be at the next round at kurri to showcase your bikes or something its on may 22nd

Na, I wasnt at the lakes mate. I'll do my best to get to the next round man, any more details?

Ripping Russ well done better get a texta out and write dreadful on one of those boxes champ .:cool:

This is Russ and Thump140s baby so I'll let them address the tech questions and post specs but I think I can answer a few for ya's

Mountain the price is under 2k .... not sure what you'd get one of those here for but I'd be surprised if was under 2k with a spares kit like this.

UniFilter
DID 428 chain
NGK plug
1 Ltr Motul 4T
14/12 tubes
Jetting kit for OKO (5x pilots and 5x mains
Brake and Clutch lever
Muffler bung
Oil filter

PBK yeah buddy they'll be at the track, Russ has started sponsoring riders and I'm pretty sure you'll see Russ at the next round of lakes .:cool:

Again Russ well done mate some crew were skeptical but it's exactly what you promised us :cool:

Haha I have one aside for you Dready number 2 after Thump140 hes first on the list :D
Thanks for all the support guys really appreciate it !

Must admit i was skeptical at first , we have seen and heard the talk b4

but my hat goes of to you Russ and thump , looks great and would love that motor , any motors for sale

price looks great spares kit awesome , looking forward to the reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back