Trails near werribee?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprise surprise ! us chicks gotta make up for all those weekends the boys dont go hahaha you'd think it be us chicks that would bail all the time (especially if there is rain) harden the F@#CK up fellas LOL

Dunno...if any of you buggers have gone out to check out the quarry...but it's kicking here are some shots from today enjoy!! (special note to mad ass riders pictured: Prue-dirt_bike_chick, Paul, Justin and the crew cheers!!!)

Attachments

• image7_juzo.jpg
    image7_juzo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image8_swing.jpg
    image8_swing.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
anyone gonna be ther on saturday? I might head out there for my first ride in 1month 1week :D

yeah should be there might be in the arvo though cause the coppers have been rocking up in the morning on a sat..

yeah should be there might be in the arvo though cause the coppers have been rocking up in the morning on a sat..

aww well fuck that then, I already owe those assholes $1100, I'm not gonna risk it

We were riding there today and as soon as we were leaving the owner of the paddock next to it rocked up for a chin wag and he said that the cops from geelong were in the quarry yestie(sat) before lunch and yeah so he scooted back home so he didnt get caught.... mind you been going there for 4 yrs and never been caught.....not to say we wont lol.

well it seems the moto nazi's are most active on weekends, so I might head down there on a weekday but after hearing that Im not game to risk a weekend. and all the way from geelong? they probably just wanted to go for a nice long ride, or maybe they seen this forum?

do you know if this quarry is on private property? if so there's nothing to worry about

hey sorry I couldn't stop and hang out today, I was pretty pissed about my bike not running I'll try to get it fixed up for next weekend

just a question to throw out there guys, i know here in werribee the cops ride the KTM 525`s (orange with blue checkers and police stickers all over them)

I have had a couple of run-ins with them and had a look at there bikes getting serviced at werribee KTM on old geelong road.

But yesterday i was stuffing around in the front yard on my pushy with my brothers and 2 cops came past my place on bikes, they slowed down and gave me a stare and had a glance in my garage as they rode past, BUT. . .

they were on all black KTM`s with all black riding gear with police stamped averywhere, the bikes were pretty quiet and looked brand spanking new.

Are the black KTM`s from geelong or have the werribee guys upgraded?

After they rode past 2 blokes were riding past on minis so i gave them a heads up on how close they were to literally crossing paths with the fuzz.

wow, has been a long time since i have looked/posted on here!

Used to hit up the Quarry a lot a couple of years ago, was only good for big bikes as there was not a lot to offer for mini's.

I know of a couple more spots around the area, but are very suss.

Anyone have updated photo's of the place?
+
Can someone PM me more info about Sneydes Rd??

how it was a few years back :cool:

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

the latest photos have already been uploaded if you check the few pages back...

Wow completely missed those.

Looks in a lot better shape then when i used to ride there.

Does anyone hit the Double in the center and the Step Up anymore?

+

What is the track like you are building there?
Location(ie. inside or outside of quarry)/Size/Pictures?

Cheers.

The track is just for mini's mind you alot of bigger bike do come along and ride it...the track is on the top outside just as you drive in....
Dbc and her partner have been trying to build the track up...we r helping slowly lol.
What the step up???
I have been riding there for about 4 yrs now so no doubt i probably saw you there...

The place has chnged heaps they have put heaps of rocks all around the place....the massive vert in ur phots on the side where you come in is now gone they only have them on the other side where you had take the first photo.

Where is this track at and can you get into trouble riding there?

Where is this track at and can you get into trouble riding there?
Yes you can get into trouble riding there because it is on land owned by the Government so you can get fined for various things.

Hey the old Quarry next to the train line out the back of werribee is alive and kicking started to set up a sweet mini track there we always pretty much have the joint to ourselves.....its practically 4Wdriving in the wet but my hilux handles the road fine and thats got low profile wheels ;P its an awesome area plenty of room to play around in.....havent been hassled by cops yet its pretty quiet out there nowadays! just so long as no one is stupid and ruins it for everyone else !
where is the quarry? how do i get there? google map image??

sorry to revive a old thread, has anyone ridden the werribee quarry lately? and has anyone ever been fined riding there? il probably head down there soon.

Heading down on the weekend, prob Sunday. sick double has been built and is kicking it...

Latest posts

Back