Trails near werribee?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya foolsp33d its pretty much 4wd to get in there....its a know spot for 4wd's they love it in there when is wet.....they love to churn up the road grrrrr !!! lol was down there today perfect day for it !!! should be there on Sat going to set up the track a bit more putting some tyres around the track etc fix up some jumps a bit more with the ol shovel too! wont be there Sun as there has been a session organised for the Frankston track lots of minis turning up for a good days riding !!!

ah sweet as DBC, hit me up with a melways or google coordi. so can go check it out. Frankston on sunday you say.. hmmm might sneak down for a few hours with the digi cam..

Yeah you guys should come check it out !!! In the "Vic Riding Spots" Forum the last couple of pages have been spent organising sunday the boys have organised a few people to come of all experiences young and old for a fun filled actioned pack day of mini riding cant wait !! see you there maybe....?

The Quarry is a sweet track to ride!!! :) anyone hitting up on sat????
If your car is not 4x4 you can park it just off the road, I've been riding that place for a couple of years and never had trouble with my car disappearing! :)

Dirt_bike_chick you up for another rider??? this time without problems!!! lol

Last edited:
never had trouble with my car disappearing! :)

hahah! yesterday I was thinking "hmmmm leaving my car alone for hours on a dirt road in werribee, I wonder if it'll still be there when I get back:confused:"
I'd love to come but my foots getting worse since I sprained it on saturday, my toes went purple over night:(

HAHAHA yeah im keen for another ride....lets hope our bikes actually function properly this time aye !! hahahahaha funny shit !!! was sooooo not our day yesterday lol

I have uploaded some picture from the other day of riding at the 'hidden spot Quarry'
out the back of Werribee!!:D

Last edited:
might head down there today! if ya see me.. give me a yell ;) will have my dog :)

mornings! spent the night on booze n poker, so feelin pretty seedy. Might have to give Franga a miss or it will be later in the day..

Big hey hey's to Dev., DBC(+co-sorry for got ya name but CHEERS!!), Juz and Ev. Good to meet ya's!!

As ya know I was there earlier with randoms and had the camera, an got a few shots...

This bloke busted his rear shock, right at the swingarm piviot.. so I fixed it for him.. AND IT WORKED!
DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

NOTE: These images are of people NOT from miniriders!

Last edited:
DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

hmmm where is ya lid, especially riding on a FLAT front tyre!!
DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

thanks for the pics foolsp33d, this place looks too good to be true for a werribee spot :D

Yes fellas we will be back there next weekend, dunno about dirt_bike_chick but more the merrier!!!!

ohh man, looks like "the quarry" is going off i gotta do a landscape down the back end of werribee this weekend. I think i will drive down in the car and have a look before i load the bikes up and make a commitment.

it looks absolutely awesome.

LOL told ya !!! its not all jumps though... there is plenty of space to ride on the flat etc we have started the process of building a little track there.....wont be making an appearence this weekend devilsh15 as ill be racing over in Tassie....make the most of it with me not being there and hogging all the jumps he he he ;P

LOL told ya !!! its not all jumps though... there is plenty of space to ride on the flat etc we have started the process of building a little track there.....wont be making an appearence this weekend devilsh15 as ill be racing over in Tassie....make the most of it with me not being there and hogging all the jumps he he he ;P

good luck in Tassie!!
make sure you get lots of pics

Latest posts

Back