Trails near werribee?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mate and I started riding recently to find out that the Sth Morang dirt bit of the place (next to the go karts) is getting closed down due to the council, can anyone pm the whereabouts of that werribee quarry? I suppose we'll be getting rec reg soon once we get all the money together haha.

^^ Hell yeh it is!!

question to dev. did the others sign up!?? when you headin down to wezzabe!? will throw the mini in the zook n head down. either pm me or reply here. but will bring a shovel of two if ya keen on digging!? lol.. anythin else~? comin to broady on sunday!??

Well the shit you do without rec reg I guess, though that valley bit where the ring road and the rail tracks cross on the way to werribbe is pretty trippy too.

^^ Hell yeh it is!!

question to dev. did the others sign up!?? when you headin down to wezzabe!? will throw the mini in the zook n head down. either pm me or reply here. but will bring a shovel of two if ya keen on digging!? lol.. anythin else~? comin to broady on sunday!??

Hey Foolsp33,

Might be heading out to the Quarry later today, if not on sunday mate. Dunno about thoses dude signing up...lost cause....hhehe Def will be fixing up the tracks down there... not going Broady this weekend maybe next weekend. Let us know when ur going down to the Quaz for a cruise will meet ya there ;)

Well the shit you do without rec reg I guess, though that valley bit where the ring road and the rail tracks cross on the way to werribbe is pretty trippy too.

yeah i used to work in airport west and have to drive over that bridge every day. Ive seen a few guys ride there and when i visited my cousin who lives close to that valley i had a closer look, theres a few jumps and some nice trails snaking thier way through the canyon. it would be an absolute dream to ride there without police supervision.

^^under Ej whitton bridge!?? we used to ride the oddesy down there.. I went down there the other night in the zook.. tbh, its crap. it USED to be good, but with all the new developments.. crap.. lots of the tracks now lead no ware, and like you said is a haven for the fuzz and in general.. well crap..

can u guess what i reckon of it!? yeh.. its crap.. lol

2 random facts.....

The train bridge is also known as 1/4 mile bridge as its a 1/4 mile long and a 1/4 mile high from the lowest point to the highest.

The actually bridge(western ring road) was nammed after James 'teddy' Whitten born in 1933 and passed in 1995.

Dev. Hittin up wezza today!?? anyone else keen or comin down? headin elseware!??

im just about to put the finishing touches on my car then if my cousin makes down to my place we will go have a look at the werrribee track

if you happen to see a wagon pulling up thatl be me (im the hungover looking one, i went to a deb last night).

Went riding at the Quarry on Sunday, pretty good actually weather was sweet as...
Did not see a soul.....where were you guys>>??
We were there for about 4 hours and some big size motoies came for a ride... they were showing off as usual but once we gave em a run for there money they backed off and stayed on the other side of the Quarry....would have been good to see yas there??!!!

i was having a unsuccessful day trying to make motorbikes start :( i was so pissed there were literally bikes all around me and none of mine would start.

Heya Guys planning a working bee at the quarry on Sat if anyone is keen to bring some shovels all help would be highly appreciated :D getting some more tyres down there to start setting the track up and make it look a bit more interested....planning on setting some jumps up etc.... should be there around 10 ish Sat morning if anyone is free, hoping to clean it up real good try and get some mini racing action perhaps?? let me know if your keen......! :D

^^ Sounds good, I wana get my brother out seein he hasnt ridden his bike yet lol.. (iv given it a hiding ;) )

Sounds good DBC. bike, shovel, drinks.. anythin else?? maybe some buckets(old recycling bin?) would be handy in transporting dirt from place to place rather than a wheeel burrow!?

yeah wheelie bins sounds like an ACE idea for carting dirt around !!! any other ideas im gonna get some white spray paint to paint the tyres up....hopefully we can start making it look like a track there !

hmmm rain......dunno depends how heavy etc....if its only light ill still be going....doubt ill go if its heavy though...

Im out :( Done the head gasket in the zook :( Gar to cars!!

BUMMER!!!!! By the looks of it, its just me and you Dirt_Bike_Chick.....as per usual lol

Latest posts

Back