Trains's Atomik Comp L 160 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbbe3473ef296cdfcbd3dc56e14771bf.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Bike runs awesome! Ready for next year's race season! I wouldnt be surprised if this is the only ( or one of very few) comp L with a 190 in it. Definitely flies! And the auto decomp is a life saver after a full day of riding!
242e6ce9c71f7c79151fe793ba1bae15.jpg

sick bike bro. I want a 190 for mine!

What are you doing with the other engine?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

With the other engine im putting the stock head back on (because it's crf style port) and putting it in the braaap where i got the 190 from and selling it. The tb v2 head is going to my mate.

So guys, The Keihin PE28 arrives tomorrow! What would be a good starting point with the jetting?

So guys, The Keihin PE28 arrives tomorrow! What would be a good starting point with the jetting?

40 Pilot and 120 main be a good starting point.

2 and a half turns out on mixture.

We are going to have some battles at VCM this year!! :)

SWEEET!!! do you know what they come stock with?
Yeah man! even ground now too! with the same engine and all.

DHZ has it listed with a #42 pilot and a #125 main
I would be fitting a #45 pilot and try a 120 main, might need smaller again like a #116 or a #118 main but you wont know till you do a plug chop
Set the air screw to 2 - 2.5 turn's out, start it and let it warm up then tune it from there

Yeah im running pilot 45 and 122 main .. was running 125 main .. for the style of riding l do..so far happy with the 122 and 95 unleaded..

Next question. Where would be the best (price wise) place to get a set of mains and pilots?

Next question. Where would be the best (price wise) place to get a set of mains and pilots?

Classic Honda 50's mate for sure.

If we organise a ride Sat and you come I have a tonne of spare jets to figure out roughly what you need and will give you some if I have them.

Hmmm i wasnt able to get saturday off. Got sunday and monday off though :/ we gotta have a ride day soon man

Ever ridden in the bush on the west side?

A couple of times years ago.

All the big hills are out east so haven't had the need to head west again.

There are heaps of technical hills out here. not much in the way of long, fast hills... did you see the vid of my riding through a river bed?

There are heaps of technical hills out here. not much in the way of long, fast hills... did you see the vid of my riding through a river bed?

Out east has everything you could ever want. The ground is a lot better too not being as rocky.

Yeah I did see that. Out east we ride up the rivers!! haha

Maybe you can take me out your way on weekend and you can come out my way another?

Im definitely keen to come ride up your way! Must admit the West is very rocky... well ive been pushing Zach to get rec reg so we might need to make a day of it

Im definitely keen to come ride up your way! Must admit the West is very rocky... well ive been pushing Zach to get rec reg so we might need to make a day of it

Yeah for sure we will sort something out.

Recieved the pe28. Shouldnt need to change the main. Only the pilot, but i have a 42 pilot so should be all good

Latest posts

Back